Favorite Old TV Shows

eeboater

Commander
Re: Favorite Old TV Shows

Seinfeld<br />MacGuyver<br />CSI (hey, its like 5 years old)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I can't believe all the sailors on this board and nobody has mentioned "McHales Navy". Spent lots of hours watching Leadbottom being out smarted by Mchale.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I'm pretty convinced that there never was & never will be a TV character funnier than Barney Fife.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

We're talking as kids,right? Let's see....<br />Gigantor! Oh, I loved that cartoon. It was on mornings right before school. Good memory Dunaruna. Speedracer was another great one along with Kimba the Lion.<br />Family Affair with Buffy and Jody. I wanted a Dad just like Brian Keith. Little Rascals was a good show to watch on those Saturday afternoons.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

Used to have an everyday ritual. 1-Leave it to Beaver, 2-Beverly Hillbillies, 3-Gomer Pyle, 4-Small wonder, 5-Saved by the Bell, 6-Gilligan's Island, 6-and last but not least(surprised I haven't heard it yet)Mamma's Family. Throw in a little Fraggle Rock, Pinwheel, and You Can't do That on Television and I had my day all planned out.

crab bait

Captain

hands down ::<br /><br />COMBAT<br />andy mayberry<br />star trek ( all favors )<br />an PF flyer commercials<br /><br />every WB an most hanna-barberra toons..

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

The old D1ck Van Dyke Show<br /><br />The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson<br /><br />Monty Python's Flying Circus

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

M.A.S.H<br />Night Court<br /><br />The show with Funzzy(or sound something like it) about teenage in the early 50s.

gaugeguy

Captain

Remember HR Puff'n'stuff?? Tell me Hannah and Barbera weren't on drugs. Talking flutes and trees, all the psycodellic colors, even the name "puff'n'stuff", they were fried :cool:

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

M.A.S.H.<br />M.A.S.H.<br />Roadrunner

SoulWinner

Commander

Star Trek<br />Star Trek TNG<br />Star Trek Voyager<br />Deep Space Nine<br />Babylon Five<br />Logans Run The Series<br /><br />Tour of Duty<br />World At War<br /><br />Good Times<br />All In The Family<br /><br />Fraggle Rock<br /><br />The Gary Shandling Show<br />Night Court<br />Cheers<br />Frasier<br />Sienfeld

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm adding to my list:<br /><br />Sanford and Son<br />All in the Family

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

What is your favorite old TV Show.<br />Comedy, Drama, Cartoon.<br /><br />Comedy<br />I Dream of Genie<br />Bewitched<br /><br />Drama<br />X-files<br />Land of the Lost (the "slestacks" scared the mess out of me as a kid)<br /><br />Cartoon<br />Bugs Bunny and friends<br />He Man and the Masters of the Universe