FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Fastwin 18 (18HP) that has 806160 stamped on it (no other numbers found). How do I tell if it needs 24:1 or 50:1 ratio What is the safest ratio to use if there is no way to tell if it is a pre-1964 or post-1964 outboard?
There are 3 other numbers actually just found:
18603C
E01173
30716A
Its a fiberglass cowling. I have taken some pics but can't figure how to upload them here (the insert image asks for a website and the pics are just sitting in a folder on my laptop now). Can I email you the pics?