Factory side curtains for 1990 SeaRay?

BF

Lieutenant
Hi all,

This summer I bought a 1990 SeaRay 160 I/O... It has the factory top and bow cover, but does not have and never did have the side and rear curtains. I can tell b/c there are no snaps mounted on the sides or rear of the boat. The top I have has the zippers where the side and rear curtain would be zipped on to.

Does anyone know a source for getting the proper side and rear curtains? I realize I could take it to a local canvas/boat top place and have a set custom made, but was hoping that maybe there was a source for the original set somewhere. (?)

Thanks.

cadrien

Cadet
Re: Factory side curtains for 1990 SeaRay?

These guys make the factory canvas for lots of manufacturers, including Sea Ray. Not sure if your 1990 is too early, but they may be able to help you out. Pricing they gave me for my 1995 Sea Ray was very reasonable.

http://www.greatlakesboattop.com/

Good luck!

RickJ6956

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Factory side curtains for 1990 SeaRay?

You'll probably have to have them custom made. The web site above is a great resource, but your boat (like mine) is too old to expect a manufacturer to have every panel design on every model of every manufacturer dating back 20 years.

Plus, your cover has probably been replaced at least once and has definitely shrunk since it was installed.

My wallet is about to take a $3,200 hit for custom canvas. That's bad enough, but the original quote I got was for $11,000.