FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a 13' Boston Whaler on a 2010 EZ Loader trailer. One of the bearings is rough and loud and needs to be replaced. I just found out the trailer hubs are made by KNOTT and are waterproof and are not intended to be greased or replaced. I
I just purchased TWO 67BT EZ Loader trailers with said KNOTT sealed for life bearings. These trailers were manufactured in August 2022. I always like to carry spare bearings as I make long trips to remote areas. It is proving very difficult to find any part number for just the bearing as it is a unique beast.
And then I found this;