Eye Ticks

NYMINUTE

Captain
If ear worms are bad music, then eye ticks are awful movies you have rented or viewed at your local theater. Which is the absolute worst you have spent your $$ on?<br /> My 2004 entry is The Steppford Wifes Killed it after 35 minutes. $3.50 down the pooper.<br /><br />A dishonorable mention to Charlies Angels also.<br />My granddaughters said they would rather cut my lawn than watch anymore (20 minutes)

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Eye Ticks

"13 Going on 30" Thankfully my dotter brought it over T'giving - didn't cost me a cent. I think I lasted 15 min or so.

Drowned Rat

Captain

"Around the World in 80 Days" or something like that, the latest Jackie Chan movie. Walked out of the theatre, I couldn't take it.

Carphunter

Commander

"Dude, wheres my car"?<br />Worst movie I ever spent 10 minutes watching.<br /><br />A very very close second to me was "Pulp Fiction". Never understood why many folks thought this was a good movie.

KaGee

Admiral

Moulan-Rouge (sp)<br /><br />Talk about "Gay Apparell" NY!

gaugeguy

Captain

Gigli, The wife brought it home and I decided to go into the cellar and watch "girls on trampolines" on SpikeTV

KennyKenCan

Commander

"Morons From Outer Space"<br /><br />Quite possibly the most awful movie I have ever seen.<br /><br />Even the singing alien was horrible!

sangerwaker

Commander

Intolerable cruelty was horrible IMO. I also have to agree with NY, Stepford wives was really bad, too.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> "Morons From Outer Space"<br /><br />Quite possibly the most awful movie I have ever seen.<br /><br />Even the singing alien was horrible!
I had no idea a movie had been made about my companies management team

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

" Punch-Drunk Love " by Adam Sandler ... <br /><br /><br />this was possibly the biggest waste of time and money I have ever been involved with.. <br /><br />would've been better off beating myself in the head with a hammer..

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Originally posted by KKC:<br /> "Morons From Outer Space"<br /><br />Quite possibly the most awful movie I have ever seen.<br /><br />Even the singing alien was horrible!
I had no idea a movie had been made about my companies management team
:D :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I am a connoseir of bad movies. I love to watch them.<br /><br />The most horrible one with the biggest budget/stars was Battlefield Earth. It truly was horrible, luckily I didnt spend a dime on it.<br /><br />Also, I had to sit through some scenes of "you got served" Really Really stupid.<br /><br />Here is a list of truly bad movies.<br /><br /> http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom <br /><br />Ken

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class

My brothers and I flew to Anchorage last summer to go fishing. The in-flight movie was "Mean Girls" On a flight to Alaska! High school girls are mean to each other. The plane was full of men. Had to wonder what Delta airlines was thinking. Had a great time in the great white north. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Carrotsnapper!!!!<br />Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh<br /><br />Don't believe a word he says!!! There are NO fish in Alaska, the hunting is terrible, and it is the ugliest place on earth!! :D <br /><br />Make sure you tell all your friends the above lines. <br /><br />I will have to notify the anti-tourism groups that the Mean Girls on the airplane movies didn't work.<br />We'll have to try other movies. BTW, I am taking notes and listing all these bad movies for possible use. :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I second the vote for "Battlefield Earth". I am pretty generous/tolerant of movies, but that one actually caused cramping of the abdominal region followed by three hours on the toilet....<br /><br />I didn't think "Mean Girls" was that bad, it passed the time and I could think of worse things to look at than teenage girls.....

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br /> Carrotsnapper!!!!<br />Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh<br /><br />Don't believe a word he says!!! There are NO fish in Alaska, the hunting is terrible, and it is the ugliest place on earth!! :D <br /><br />Make sure you tell all your friends the above lines. <br /><br />I will have to notify the anti-tourism groups that the Mean Girls on the airplane movies didn't work.<br />We'll have to try other movies. BTW, I am taking notes and listing all these bad movies for possible use. :D <br /><br />AK Chappy
If you Lie, your nose will grow.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Zoolander<br />Legally Blonde<br />Dodgeball<br />Did I mention Zoolander?