Extending elevated casting platform

urbanredneck

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi guys. So. Im already planning on doing some upgrades come winter time. I have a, 1987 Mirrocraft Northport Troller. Similar to the one pictured, except mine has a steering wheel and console on the right side in the middle of the boat. That, and mine has hideous baby blue 80's carpet. That will be ripped out and changed too. What id like to do is, extend the elevated V platform at the bow, and bring it back to the center of the boat. Run it flush with the console. The side areas on mine are storage compartments. Should make it easier since there is already a level surface to build on, on the front and two sides. Im an auto tech. Very creative, yet framing and construction work isn't my speciality. Not really looking for advice on materials, im pretty sure i know what to use. Moreso on the actual build itself. How would you do it? Yes, i do have a wood floor that does have a couple inches of room under it between the aluminum hull itself. Thank you all so much. See my other post in the electrical/ trolling motor section if you feel you might also have some input on building a bow-mount for my trolling motor. Have a great day.

Attachments

• photo243412.png
    photo243412.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • photo243413.png
    photo243413.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: