FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Evinrude Lightwin/Yachtwin 3 hp fuel consumtion
These motors are definitely NOT thirsty. Although I have no numbers, I go out fishing 4 or 5 times on a camping trip and I think I go through about a gallon of gas - that's mostly trolling.
Re: Evinrude Lightwin/Yachtwin 3 hp fuel consumtion
My little Gamefisher 3 hp air cooled kicker sips gas and I can run around all day at various speeds on about 3 gal using my 20 hp 2-stroke, which is right at where boobie says it should be.