crotalis40741
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Feb 8, 2013
- Messages
- 27
I am sorry if this is a repeat from another thread. But I have read and not found an answer.
I have a 2003 evinrude ficht 175 bombardier. E175FPLSTB.
we took the boat out on a Saturday and everything was fine . The next morning at home the tilt trim wasn't working. Also discovered the motor will not crank.
I can run a jumper on the solenoid and it will crank.
I have checked fuses, relays and connections to no avail.
I replaced the main power relay also.
I have called the 2 local repair shops and they don't want to touch the motor . Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a 2003 evinrude ficht 175 bombardier. E175FPLSTB.
we took the boat out on a Saturday and everything was fine . The next morning at home the tilt trim wasn't working. Also discovered the motor will not crank.
I can run a jumper on the solenoid and it will crank.
I have checked fuses, relays and connections to no avail.
I replaced the main power relay also.
I have called the 2 local repair shops and they don't want to touch the motor . Any help would be greatly appreciated.