FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have some friends renting a. Condo in englewood and trailering boat down (live about 2hrs north). I have boated in boca grande and south but never spent anytime in Englewood. Any locals have any advice for ramps and places to eat?
No ramp advice, sorry. And Barnacle Bill's restaurant on the beach isn't open anymore. But if you wanted to take a little boat trip north to Nokomis, I can recommend Pelican Alley. Best of luck to you!
Not too far north just north of Venice along the intercoastal, on the bridge to Casey Key is a little restaurant. I can't recall the name right now though, sorry!
Not too far north just north of Venice along the intercoastal, on the bridge to Casey Key is a little restaurant. I can't recall the name right now though, sorry!