Kiwi Phil
Commander
Thread starter- Joined
- Jun 23, 2003
- Messages
- 2,182
My good wife and youngest kid have been out of the country for 2 weeks. Return tomorrow.<br />What a wonderful time i have had. Only had to have people around me for 3 full days, on the other days, maybe 30 minutes.<br />Can eat what ever i like, and drink the biggest shots I want too. Watch whatever TV I want. This has been magic.<br />Closed up half the house, cancelled the houskeeper, although i have her starting early tomorrow (6.30am) so she can knock the joint in to shape by 10am.<br />Am looking forward to seeing them both back tho.<br />Little fellow rang me the other night to tell me "Nanas got a fire in her house". He's never seen one before.<br />I would be happy with a holiday like this once a year.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip