eeboaters new avatar

Realgun

Commander
Re: eeboaters new avatar

Thats supposed to be Daisy Duke but She has dark lucusious hair long legs and a Yellow Mopar. So whos the imposter?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea and them ****, I mean lips. :D <br /><br />Ah to be young and a Rubicon again. :(

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Bass Man Bruce:<br /> eeboater, why would you ever leave the jeep, even to post!?! :D
How do you know I don't have a computer in my Jeep! ha!<br /><br />Actually, don't tell Mrs. EEboater but thats my girlfriend, Jessica Simpson. Oh, don't tell Star Magazine either. Mrs. EEboater keeps reading about how her marriage is in trouble. If she knew that the reason is sitting on the couch across from her. She's sell me out to Star herself<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Sorry EE...<br />Jessica just doesn't stand up to ANGELINA! :p :cool:

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Sorry EE...<br />Jessica just doesn't stand up to ANGELINA! :p :cool:
But what I wouldn't give to see her try...[sigh]

eeboater

Commander

hmm... there appears to be an Angelina Addiction on this board.<br /><br />Perhaps a visit to AA is due?.....Angelina's Anonymous? :D <br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> hmm... there appears to be an Angelina Addiction on this board.<br /><br />Perhaps a visit to AA is due?.....Angelina's Anonymous? :D <br /><br />Sean
Man those lips though. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Man Sean you aint right for the rest of us guys..<br />Acidently right clicked.. it said save as backround.. how was "I" to know?? :eek: <br />Had to tell Mrs.Link NO NO dont turn the puter on its Broke! ;)

eeboater

Commander

So sorry... didn't mean to get ya in trouble with Mrs. Link. I'm just glad Mrs. EEboater doesn't post on iboats. I think my You-know-what would be grass and you-know-who would be the lawnmower. ha!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> So sorry... didn't mean to get ya in trouble with Mrs. Link. I'm just glad Mrs. EEboater doesn't post on iboats. I think my You-know-what would be grass and you-know-who would be the lawnmower. ha!
And to think I have your email addy. :D :p

Link

Rear Admiral

Thats ok... NP I just right clicked on a pic of her favorite kitten and set it to the back round.. she thought it was soo cute.. missed the bullet again! :D :D