Ebay Props, cheap right now.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Ebay Props, cheap right now.

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> In reply to BV:<br /><br /><br /> What, ya think Im nuts?????? :eek: :eek:
We were trying to keep that little dirty secret under wraps for quite some time now, but you with ya big mouth had to let the world know :p :D

LubeDude

Admiral

:) :) "I FEEL SO LOVED, IM ALL WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE" :) :) <br /><br />Thanks BV, I truely didnt mean no harm. :cool:

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The cost of shipping overseas is often ridiculously high! For example...when we ship a prop to Europe or Australia by FedEx or UPS, the cost...just for the shipping of one prop...averages $85 to $100
BV dont worry about the cost of shipping it may be high in US standards but when converted to £ sterling its really not that much. I just spent over $200 dollars on postage $60 for the wire fee for some trailer parts worth only $200 but couldnt get them in the UK. I would buy much more from Companies like iboats if they advertised they were willing to ship to UK at cost. To give you an idea of the difference in price a coil for my engine cost me $183 here its quite a light item that retails in the US for around $40. A SS prop for a VP SX drive is around $630 here even with postage I could save money buying from you.

salty87

Commander

very interesting thread. i often forget to look at iboats when i'm shopping and the only reason i can come up with for that is the search function doesn't work too well. that's for another thread though.<br /><br />BV...it's very nice to hear/read about things from iboats' perspective. i think that is something that is easily lost when we know we're corresponding with other boaters 99.99% of the time. out of sight/out of mind sort of thing.<br /><br />i would enjoy learning more about iboats and hearing what's going on behind the message boards. perhaps a larger presence on the boards would be beneficial to your bottom line just by reminding folks that they can help keep these boards running by buying stuff here. i, for one, feel like i take away more from the site than i give.

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class

Chris Myers...the next time you need a part or accessory, email us at customerservice@iboats.com and we'll guarantee to quote you the everyday low MegaMall costs of the item(s) you need plus we will look at several shipping options...all at our cost...to see if me can fine a way to make the transaction work for you.<br /><br />Thanks salty87 for your thoughts, also.<br /><br />BV

Triton II

Commander

Thanks for your response bv. I shall talk to some of my associates and have them contact you via the customerservice e-address. There could be an opportunity for iboats if the sums work out.<br /><br />Mark.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

It'd be really good if you guys do work out a deal to container stuff over here- Rip-off Britain is just that-we pay £ for $ for most goods, and get paid on average $ for £...

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

oh, and there seems to be an awful lot of really good gear available in the US thats simply not available here too!