Dump your girlfriend

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Dump your girlfriend

That's what a guy here at work said. It looks to me as if she was thrown off, and was grabbing for the shirt as she fell. It's real easy to fall off the back of a bike, especially when :<br /><br />1) there is no backrest<br />2) the throttle on a 100hp streetbike is whacked open (sometimes hard to hold on to the bars as a driver!)<br />3) at the same, time the bike lifts up, further encouraging your departure from the seat. <br /><br />Looks like it hurt.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Steve, look at it real close and you will see her right there at the end, push herself away from the rider. Not trying to grab the rider.<br /><br />Also, there is plenty of stuff for her to grab a hold of if need be.<br /><br />I just think she needs the sign.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I dunno,SBN, I wish I could see it in slomo, but I doubt it was purposeful. She was not dressed for it. I'm glad they didn't show the aftermath. I can't take other peoples pain. Ooooooooouch!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have been watching it again and I'm sure now that she just pushed herself away.<br />There is plenty of shirtail to grab and if you look real close right at the end, you can see her take her hands down and push off on his back.<br /><br />Besides that, who is going to follow someone taping them just riding along and then all of a sudden out of nowhere this person with the video camera just happens to be there.<br /><br />No, it's staged.<br /><br />Maybe on some bad drugs or something but it was staged.

KaGee

Admiral

Turn the Cow Bell down please.... my head is really aching! :eek:

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Let's assume it's real. They are both idiots.<br /><br />He is an idiot for attempting a maneuver that the passenger either does not have proper warning and time to prepare, or the passenger does not possess the skills to participate in.<br /><br />She is an idiot for getting on the motorcycle with the forementioned idiot.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

But he was so cool and cute!!! She just had to be seen with him.