Drivers license for illegals?

D

DJ

Re: Drivers license for illegals?

rogerwa wrote:<br /><br />
People need to be responsible fro their choices, not expect someone to pick up the pieces for them
Now you've done it. You know we can't expect that. ;)

MudIsFun

Seaman

Dig a trench 50' deep, 300 yard wide and fill with reinforced concrete. Several fence lines: 1st one with razor wire, between the 2nd and 3rd ones dogs which get fed twice a week (happy animals) and the 4th fence 100,000 volt electrified fence. Big speakers blaring out in Spanish what is what and what will happen if you hit the fence line.<br /><br />See what happens.<br /><br />Kevin

D

DJ

Big speakers blaring out in Spanish
Unfortunately, there are many coming across that do not speak or understand Spanish.<br /><br />Get my drift?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well we could always stock the rio grande with pirrahna and allow the KKK and the aryan nation to patrol it :) . but as far as paying taxes odds are they pay as much as or more as other low income workers cause what the pay in sales and gas tax they cant write off. and I knoww some that the employer witholds but they cant file and it goes into the unclaimed fund and is never seen outside the white house again. while I do not support illegal immigration we do need the workers. thats a stone written fact.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Well, as long as NY has neanderthal, neo-nazi's, right-winged wackos, who keep electing idiots like Chuck Schulmer and Hillory Clinton, we will continue to get ridiculus, tax draining, dumb butt regulations sprung apon us, like this one!<br />
I don't think "neanderthal, neo-nazi's, right-winged wackos" elected Hillary Clinton. But good point about the idiots they elect, both left and right.

D

DJ

we do need the workers. thats a stone written fact.
I do not disagree with that fact since we've killed 40+ million Americans since 1973.