Drinkers

RedRangerVIP

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Drinkers

A joke is a joke is a joke. Thanks for the laugh SBN. Brightened up my otherwise dull day!!<br /> :D :D :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Yea KK you and SBN and snapper and well a whole bunch comes to mind had better quit the blond jokes. I can hear that woman warming that big ole harley up and tromping out of texas hunting each and every one of us down.<br />
But Bubba....I'm the first on the list as I'm only about 30 miles from her!!!!! she'll get me for sure...(Unless I can convince Mr. LF to talk to her to spare me) :D

KaGee

Admiral

And here we all promised a "poof" free weekend!<br />LOL<br /> :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

It really doesnt work cause there arent that many Iraquis in the USA. Indians or Chinese would have worked better, but Iraquis are timely.<br /><br />Anyway, funny joke. :D <br /><br />Ken

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class

Love it. Who cares about PC? <br />Is that a Waaaaaambulance I hear coming???

phatmanmike

Captain

Maybe because the word "fart" got poofed not too long ago.<br />
that was me, i wrote FART and jb deleted it !!!! sheesh, but he is on vacation all weekend, or so he says....<br /><br />sooo.... in the meantime...post all you want!!!!

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Mike...I see how ya are...taking credit for my poofing word :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

What's all the hot air about :confused: <br />It was only a joke for crying out loud.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I'm outta here too...to go get another beer and find another mexican and iraqi :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Did that Redneck use his "can" gun? Ya know, for plinking, shooting "cans".<br /><br />Mexican, African, Afganiscan, Iranican, Homosexican, Democratican !!!!!!!!!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Oh yea, Republican !!!!!!!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

Great one Spinner :D :D :D <br /><br />I see 'em twitching, time to reload...<br /><br />A Native American, A Cowboy, and A Muslim were seated at the airport. The Native American began to speak: <br />“Once we were many, but now, we are few.” <br /><br />The Muslim replied, “I take pity on you. Once we were few, but now we are many!” <br /><br />The Cowboy chimed in. “That’s ‘cause we haven’t started playin’ Cowboys and Muslims yet....”