Doral still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r.j.dawg

Ensign
Re: Doral still alive?

So, dies anyone have a phone number or an email that we can contact someone from Doral ?
They might have some parts in stock that they wanna get rid off......
I just sent you a PM with the contact info at Doral. If anyone else needs it let me know.

for my boat some examples are: the locking door latch to the cuddy . . . it is a Perko #918 latch set. The circuit breakers . . . some sort of aircraft type made in Europe :confused:. The vinyl for the seats . . . Nautolex from Omnova. Deck Hatches . . . Bowmar. Gauges/Senders . . . VDO/Siemens. Trim Tabs . . . Bennett. Cleats . . . Sea Choice

This is exactly what we need. a thread that lists replacement parts. for instance, i'm trying to figure out if my Elegante's cockpit fridge, the Norcold DC0040 can be replaced with the Norcold DE0740. i want the DE for AC power and the 0740 is the replacement of the 0040, although it is 1/2in deeper.

uh. to stay on topic, Doral is alive, especially if we, the community, keep it alive. :)

Williamship

Recruit

Hello, New to this site and post. I have a 2002 Doral 330SE, and I am in need of some parts, specifcally the small led lights in the bow rail. Top Rack marina quoted me $25 each in December, but now has no resource as the factory is shut down. Does anyone have any experience as to how to remove these so I can begin to chase them down? Or better yet, the bulb number? I have contacted the two marinas mentioned in this thread also, still waiting to hear back from them

Attachments

• Back side.jpg
    Back side.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 0

scb1712

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Doral is definitely not accessible currently - just tried the phone numbers to get some info. All i got was the automated attendant and a bunch of full message boxes. Hopefully they'll re-emerge soon. Aso for tracking down the parts - your best bet is to see if you can find a part number and start searching the web. There is a boat salvage place in Ontario but they usually only have late model stuff.
http://www.ontarioboatwreckers.com/http://www.ontarioboatwreckers.com/

Might be worth a phone call at least

bannister

Petty Officer 2nd Class

anyone have any news about the status of Doral?
Are they ever coming back?

bannister

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If they end up at Brunswick, the Doral quality will end up like Bayliner.................

Slamm06

Cadet

I have a 2002 Doral 360se and was wondering if anyone knows who made the following;

1) ignition switch, I'm missing the rubber boot and was looking for a replacement, all I've found have been too large to fit the switch diameter.

2) who made the front windshield?

Thank you

bannister

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I 've been trying to call them for weeks now and they seem to be out of business for good.........
Pitty.....

BSAFlash

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a 2002 Doral 360se and was wondering if anyone knows who made the following;

1) ignition switch, I'm missing the rubber boot and was looking for a replacement, all I've found have been too large to fit the switch diameter.

It will most likely be a Merc or Volvo part depending on which engines you have.
If you have Volvo's you may find you have to purchase the whole ingition switch not just the rubber boot.

Slamm06

Cadet

I've found that my windshield for my 2002 Doral 360 SE was made by Veralex in Quebec

Mikesf

Recruit

The Doral English web site in now back up. They must be back in the boat business.

r.j.dawg

Ensign

The Doral English web site in now back up. They must be back in the boat business.
Don't get too hopeful. Try phoning them......no answer......no call back. At least as of last Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.