Don't you really hate it when ......

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Don't you really hate it when ......

No no Chris, I sure wasn't saying that you give bad advice.<br />I was making fun of myself, thats all.<br /><br />I have found that if you make fun of yourself, then nobody gets offended.............unless you offend yourself, then someone gets offended, but for the most part, its probably hard to offend yourself, unless you know what offends you, which you probably do, so really its probably pretty easy to offend yourself,..........but you really shouldn't do that.............'cause you might be offended. ;)

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well now I'M offended. I can't understand what the heII Carp just said.....are you trying to make me feel stupid and inferior?! :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by wilkin250r:<br /> From the perspective of someone that has recieved more advice on this board than he has given: I feel akward taking up bandwidth and bumping a thread to the top of the list just to add a "thanks"... Now, posting results, THAT would be relevant and worthy of the bump, and storage space. Yes, I would like to see results, but don't care much about the "thanks".
I believe the Mods are more than capable of informing the forum when space is running low. <br /><br />The bulk of the space is taken up by posting the thread to begin with. A simple text response does not add any significant additional burden on server memory.

Carphunter

Commander

Carpy is an idiot. <br /><br />......Dang it, now i'm offended. :D <br /><br />johnson-liner, your only saying that 'cause your offended. :p

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Um, KaGee....I think JTexas is waiting for a "your welcome" :D <br /><br />And Carpy....thank you.....AND your welcome. (figure I better cover my azz) :D :p

KaGee

Admiral

You are welcome JTexas! :D <br /> :cool:

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Thanks Carpy, but no. I took it as the way you meant it. I was considering the possiblity of MY advice being bad. Oh well.....<br /><br />
15.gif