don't know what it is but I'm gonna make her prettier

swannytheswan

Seaman Apprentice
Re: don't know what it is but I'm gonna make her prettier

Oh yeah I have seen that one and it is nice I don't like the board going all the way across on the front ones though but it still looks awesome prolly better than mine will turn out....any way got a trailer for it today...free too its a nice galvanized one

boatwithtrailer.jpg

jonesg

Admiral

May want to upsize those go-cart wheels.
When you tow it at 45mph the trailers wheels will be turning 100mph.:eek:

Make sure the end of the bunks reach the transom or it will dent and hook the hull once you install an engine and add battery weight , fuel tank etc.

I think you're getting too much free stuff.
Cut it out.!;)

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Nice trailer. As mentioned, move the bow stop up a bit so the bunks are under the stern.

swannytheswan

Seaman Apprentice

May want to upsize those go-cart wheels.
When you tow it at 45mph the trailers wheels will be turning 100mph.:eek:

Make sure the end of the bunks reach the transom or it will dent and hook the hull once you install an engine and add battery weight , fuel tank etc.

I think you're getting too much free stuff.
Cut it out.!;)

....so i shouldn't tell you someone just gave me another motor a 30hp evinrude

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Nice project and you're making good progress too. What you're paying is way better than what I paid! :D

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Nice! Looking forward to seeing paint on it. I've got some Rustolium Red Marine paint and anxious to see what that red looks like.

srt4bad

Cadet

looks like a starcraft holiday. they make a 14' footer. i got a 76 the windshield is different. yours might be a late 60's.
boat aug 1 2010 001.jpg

swannytheswan

Seaman Apprentice

I painted some white today I will try to get a few more coats on before I paint the red...I was planning on painting it red on the bottom and white on the top but then I accidentally ordered 2 cans of white and one of red instead of the other way around...so I switched to white on the bottom red on top i hope it turns out lookind decent. The white looked good except for the back when I was playing with the knobs on the gun trying to get less orange peel and i squirted a bunch on it:mad: and it has some runs hopefully I can sand those out!