Dog instead of cat topic.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Dog instead of cat topic.

They know the dog barks and don't care, my opinion is, stop playing games. Call the law. You harm the dog, you get in trouble, no point in that.<br /><br />Idea: open the gate & let the dog out. Call animal control. They pick up the dog, owner gets a hefty fine.

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

If you shoot it with bow and arrow, use a rubber blunt tip, right in the side of the head, no blood, just one dead mutt, if the neighbours ask, "must've run into the fence a bit too hard" or something.....<br />Works here anyway....

Twidget

Commander

Good idea lark, only one problem. With my vast experience with shooting bow and arrow, I would be the one dead. :) <br /><br />I think they put the barking collar back on. He has been bark/whining a bit today. <br /><br />Oh yeah, the airhorn works pretty well, an uninteded consequence is that it bothers the other dogs that arent barking. DOH, I thought a solution was at hand with that one.

matthew hardman

Seaman Apprentice

if it aint a big dog it aint a dog at all let the yap dog out of the yard maybe someone will take it far away or something

magster65

Commander

I think if you check with your town hall you'll find a nuisance bylaw that covers this. I had the same problem. My problem was that the barking dog was the police chiefs! The bylaw enforcement officers looked after this anonymously. Everyone was ok in the end. Make the call before you choke the little mutt! It's probably just lonely.