Dockside Chat or Debate 2004

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Dockside Chat or Debate 2004

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />Dont worry Ladyfish, you will allways be our Iboats Poster girl. :)
I don't know, I think Carpy would give her a run ;) <br /><br />A Muzzy? Why the heck are you hunting with them. If you have a "well placed arrow" you don't need bone crushing power :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

No ropes? Then just how is a feller supposed to keelhaul someone?... :D

Carphunter

Commander

Hey GG, to me, "well placed" means I actually hit something. :p <br /><br />Sorry GG, Ladyfish has much nicer legs than I do, I cannot compete. ;)

LubeDude

Admiral

Carphunter. You have to admit that those heels make your calves look nice though.

LadyFish

Admiral

12.gif
<br /><br />Thanks for the laughs guys.

Link

Rear Admiral

neumanns <br />Yes I noticed it also. <br />But I think Gaugeguy has it right.<br /><br />Did someone mention King of the Dock! :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I want to be on Flatheads side. I figure if'in he has rode as long as he has then he ought to be "old school" and can probably handle up. I'll pick Lube Dude and JB also. They may not be able to swing fast or for many times but there experiance will be very valuble. They have forgotten things I will never learn. One more pick off the top of my head, although I can't think of his name. He's the guy that posted the pick of Him, his wife, and his knee boarding partner (her name is Amanda right?) and SBN resized it for him. That dude has some guns on him. Is it Godsbeast maybe?

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Carphunter. You have to admit that those heels make your calves look nice though.
Welcome to the "ride Carpy" click LD :D

tylerin

Commander

Now if you were wearing a stupid blue hat, then it would've been a rock. <br />
You get all cocky when I'm away :D <br />Now run along............................................................click,click,click...squeek,squeek,squeek

gaugeguy

Captain

He's at a disadvantage Ty, those high heels keep getting caught between the planks on the dock...<br /><br />click, click, @$%&, click, click &*^% :D

tylerin

Commander

Grandpa?........Tell me again :D ........you know Grandpa.......about the red lipstick, the high heels, and those dolphin shorts

tylerin

Commander

Well young buck, "You can take a duck to the trough,..... but that don't make him a horse ;) Carphunter 2004

gaugeguy

Captain

i_dl_3bluemen.jpg
<br /><br />This is Carpy and friends getting ready for a Louisville vs. Kentucky game :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I tried and tried to turn those guys red, just couldn't figure it out, perhaps SBN could work his magic on it ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Hey GG, don't tell Tylerin those guys heads are blue. ;) I bet their Reds fans, right Tylerin. :p <br /><br />Let me tell ya boys, it don't matter........high heels, a dress, a garter belt, .....It really wouldn't matter what I wore, I'd still be the best lookin stooge. :D <br />I done seen your pictures, and I'm guessin you both rode the short bus to school. ;) Did they tell y'all that remedial meant smart? :p <br /><br />
You get all cocky when I'm away :D
Yep, thats what the girls say. :eek:

tylerin

Commander

Well, Post that pick ole boy, I need a good laugh :D I'm thinking you look like that crazy bald SOB on "The Longest Yard" ;) :D

Carphunter

Commander

I'll have you know I look like Mr. Clean. :p <br /><br />
I need a good laugh :D
I know where some funny pictures are of a guy posing in a blue hat, and another fella wearin tube socks at the beach. (p.s. The guy in the BLUE hat really took his time thinking up a special pose for his picture, so don't laugh too hard, he's sensitive). ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> I'll have you know I look like Mr. Clean. :p
I hope you change your t-shirt more than him, he's wore the same one for 30 some ought years now ;)