• Yes

Votes: 67 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

hostage

Lieutenant
Re: Do you pee while in the water?

I am a scuba diver and many divers pee in the wetsuits to help keep them warm as well as to continue on with the dive. I have yet to do that as I don't want to soil my suit and I do have a larger bladder.

On a different note I did get a dry suit, which has a "p-valve" on it.

bigdee

Commander

May be good for the fish!! read below

ScienceDaily (Oct. 8, 2007) — Researchers in Finland are reporting successful use of an unlikely fertilizer for farm fields that is inexpensive, abundantly available, and undeniably organic -- human urine. Their report on use of urine to fertilize cabbage crops is scheduled for the Oct. 31 issue of ACS' Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
Despite the 'yuk!' factor, urine from healthy individuals is virtually sterile, free of bacteria or viruses. Naturally rich in nitrogen and other nutrients, urine has been used as fertilizer since ancient times.

hostage

Lieutenant

Explains why I have all those lush dark green patches in my back yard, that started to appear when I got mydog.

May be good for the fish!! read below

ScienceDaily (Oct. 8, 2007) — Researchers in Finland are reporting successful use of an unlikely fertilizer for farm fields that is inexpensive, abundantly available, and undeniably organic -- human urine. Their report on use of urine to fertilize cabbage crops is scheduled for the Oct. 31 issue of ACS' Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
Despite the 'yuk!' factor, urine from healthy individuals is virtually sterile, free of bacteria or viruses. Naturally rich in nitrogen and other nutrients, urine has been used as fertilizer since ancient times.

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

Explains why I have all those lush dark green patches in my back yard, that started to appear when I got mydog.

I've always suspected that was why there are groups of huge, old but healthy oak trees growing around old farmhouses or where they used to stand. Oops i ment to quote bigdee:facepalm:

bowman316

Lieutenant Commander

Speaking of oak trees, check out this tree in my parents woods. Every time I see the thing it just amazes me.oak3.jpg

lexer440

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm not so sure about those warm spots in the lake anymore.......

Augoose

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Who are the two liars? :cool: