Do you live on the water?

sloopy

Commander
Re: Do you live on the water?

Yes Ladyfish you can come to the next party at my house when I am out of town. We need a cook anyway :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Why Sloopy, you skeered to be home when I come?
6.gif

sloopy

Commander

NO ladyfish; An Iboats party is when a group of iboats members take over the house of a member who is on vacation or away. The end result is usually great devastation and damage to the house and property (wow two double positives!) We usually need a group of maids to clean up the mess left behind, and hey! you can help with the clean up :D

LadyFish

Admiral

16.gif
<br />I don't know about that Sloopy, but I sure will help with the partying.
7.gif
<br /><br />I'm much better suited as a party coordinator than a maid.
39.gif
Besides, I hate to mess up my manicure.<br /><br />Hey Ryan, maybe you and your family could go live with Sloopy for awhile to see if you might like living on the water. :)

KennyKenCan

Commander

I make a good bartender.<br /><br />At least to the point where the alcohol takes over, and then I'm a bartender who don't care! LoL :cool:

Fly Rod

Commander

My wife has a water front property listed for ten million bucks!!!<br /><br />The up side to this is at high tide you can take your friends down the celler to look out the bullet proof glass at the fish as they swim by!!! :D <br /><br />The down side is for that little bit of pocket change, is that you could never dock a boat there because the boat would be in the street when a severe storm strikes!!! ;) :cool:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

"a bartender who don't care" KKC? you're hired!<br />wonder how much we'd all have to chip in for sloop<br />and family to "win" a trip to D-land? :p <br /><br />hey 00boaty, u ever hear from old derwood?

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

I live parttime on the water. My wife and I go to our cottage every Friday nite and home on Sunday nite.<br /><br />I would do anything almost to live there year round. We have several neighbours that live there and I'm very jealous...<br /><br />Tx.<br /><br />Joe