Diving In Pennsylvania

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class
I've done a lot of fishing in PA since moving here 5 years ago from Maryland.<br /><br />Most of my boating and fishing prior was Bay and offshore.<br /><br />After 18 years of marriage my wife has taken more interest in going along with me, she's great! Good first mate picks up on things quick.<br /><br />We have been to a lot of great lakes (small "g" and small "l").<br /><br />On to the point the wife has dived for many years me just a few times. I would like to get any info on diving in PA so she could get more enjoyment from our boat and these trips.<br /><br />Any and all info would be appreciated, first hand knowledge is better than any pamplet or call to Visitor's Centers.<br /><br />Thanks

D

DJ

Re: Diving In Pennsylvania

Been to Harvey's Lake-North Central, PA? 30 miles outside W-B, Kingston. Clear, cold and deep!

jsodrick

Recruit
Re: Diving In Pennsylvania

Hey!, Just found this site and saw your post. I'm new to diving,[just got cert. last year],but have done alot of fishing in Pa. my whole life. Most of the time I fish for smallmouths & walleye in the Susquehanna. My wife, kids, and I do alot of camping/fishing, in the summer and would like to incorporate diving in our trips. Feel free to e-mail me for some good [but not my best!] fishing spots on the river.