Dishonest fishfinders & irrefutable proof!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: Dishonest fishfinders & irrefutable proof!

jtexas,<br /><br />Great picture of natures perfect fishfinder!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I've always wanted to do a test to determine if the FF is telling the truth or not. However thowing a stick of dynamite into the water is illegal. It would be a more accurate way to see if the friggin thing is working. :D <br /><br />All they need now is a way to tell if the fish are hungry or not. <br /><br />Personally, I think the clicking from the transponder chases them away or takes their minds off of looking for food. They are trying to investigate what is clicking. After all PETA says fish have minds of their own.... :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

We take ours along for entertainment.......when the fish aren’t biting we watch the screen and bet on where the next "fish" is going to appear. If you happen to actually catch a fish while betting on the finder ya win the pot. So I guess it serves a purpose. :D :D

txswinner

Banned

jtexas, that is a fine looking fish finder you have there, lost my this year at 17 years ole black lab and she liked to fish also. Well mostly she like the beer drinking when it was over.

D

DJ

There's only one way to verify.<br /><br />S.C.U.B.A.<br /><br /> :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />
Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br /> I've never used one :( Do you actually see the fish? It was my understanding that fishfinders are used merely to locate underwater structures :confused:
I use my fishfinder to find fish, and catch fish that I see on the screen.<br /><br /> check out this thread
Perhaps i ought to invest in a fish finder <br />and learn how to use it :)