Diningroom table - with epoxy?

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Oh and the Odies oil is the bomb. You get a 'waterproof' finish that feels like just sanded wood. Worth the money and only change is I will keep going to 600 or maybe 1000 grit but the 320 was adequate. I think I killed my Ryobi random orbital :-(
That is a beautiful table Joe. Very well done!
Also, thanks for the feedback on the Odies. I think I might give it a whirl on my next project, I'm getting tired of putting poly on stuff...

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
and you don't need to buff it like some do. I did and no discernable difference in the hand buff. I used a non scratch scotch pad to rub the wet in.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
here is my FB page where i put some of the stuff I do

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Yea that's real nice work and the fact that the wife likes it makes it even better

tommyhilly

Recruit
Hi Joe, you made a great table!
I want to do the same, but my main problem is that I don't know which epoxy I need to use. I read a lot of sites and articles. There is some information about epoxy on the wiki and I think it is true. See this article - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoxy#Commercial_and_residential_flooring. There are two links in this paragraph. Is it good epoxy? Or recommend the epoxy that you used, please.

tommyhilly

Recruit