$@$%&$ Digital camera problems again.

PierBridge

Chief Petty Officer
Re: $@$%&$ Digital camera problems again.

That is amazing 20 replys and not one Canon camera.<br /><br />Canon by far has the best optics in the industry right now.<br /><br />If the 10 x opitical Fuji is only 3 hundred that sounds good I have 2 megapixel fuji I keep in my tackle box that works great.

John Carpenter

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have had a Sony Mavica FD-95 for about 3 years...it was expensive but is a large heavy duty camera that has performed flawlessly. It is however bigger than most full size 35mm SLR's. Because of that, my wife hates it. Went out and bought a Fuji Finepix A210 for her. Takes better pics than the Sony and you can put it in your shirt pocket. It is a 3.2 MP camera. Great on batteries (AA's). Just bought the 128 mg memory card for it for $49. Two of my friends liked it so much that they went out and bought one. All are happy with the Fuji. One of those guys had a Kodak that he sent back to the factory three times for the same thing. Gave up and bought the Fuji.

LubeDude

Admiral

I think I have narrowed it down to either a Panasonic.<br /><br /> Panasonic <br /><br />or a Minolta.<br /><br /> Minolta

one more cast

Captain

Dude, go to that web site on my above post and you can do a split screen side by side comparison of your two choices.

LubeDude

Admiral

Very little imfo out there about the Panisonic.<br /><br />I like that the Minolta just uses AA Bateries, as i allready have a charger and batteries. Im rounding up money and selling stuff on Ebay to come up with the $500.00 Im going to need.<br /><br />There goes the new depth finder. :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Lube, if you wanna take a look, a good site for price comparison atleast is:<br /><br />www.buydig.com

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I'd go for the Minolta, L'dude. Get yourself one of those Nimh battery chargers with 4 AA rechargeables. You'll be amazed at the mileage. I like the 12x also. Gofer it!

waterone1@aol.com

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Lube, I have had a Minolta G400 for the past year and use it on the boat a-lot. No problems, great price and performance. I have emailed lots of the pics taken with this camera and have taken a memory stick to the photo place more than once to be printed....very happy with the results.