Did tylerin make it!!!/ Heard from Bassy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
And everyone else out in California.<br />Hope you all are safe from all that rain and mudslides.<br /><br />Be safe out there, it's a mess it looks like. :(

tylerin

Commander
Re: Did tylerin make it!!!/ Heard from Bassy

Thanks for your concern Spinner. Raining cats and dogs. My horses are knee high in mud. I've never seen it rain like this. I kind of like it. Mudslides are very unfortunate. They stick houses out here were they don't belong.

gaugeguy

Captain

That landslide I saw on TV yesterday was unbelievable, the whole side of that mountain just went. Isn't Bassy up there where they are getting huge amounts of snow?

tylerin

Commander

Bassy is in some wet, snowy weather too. Went to Shasta this year and it was 100 ft low, we need it

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Went to Shasta this year and it was 100 ft low
Don't think you'll be having this problem next year.

gaugeguy

Captain

I'm pretty disappointed with the people here. There is a real tragedy going on not 20 miles from Tylerin's house. He may step on peoples toes here (in good fun I might add), but he will always say "thoughts are with you" when someone asks for a prayer. He even donated money to a town in the midwest after a tornado when a member asked for help. <br /><br />A tsunami hits 10,000 miles from here and everyone is soooooo thoughtful, well this is in our back yards people, would it be so hard to say "hope everything is going OK" :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

You notice that too huh GG? :( <br />EDIT: Have not seen from Bassy since all this started either, hope she is ok.

gaugeguy

Captain

I guess people are too busy hashing out the problems of the world :mad:

aspeck

Staff member

GG, didn't pick up on the news of the mudslides till today, and since this was posted to tylerin, I did not go here till I had a good connection, which is this afternoon.<br /><br />Tylerin, Bassy, and others from Cal, hope all is going okay for you. You are in the Speck family thoughts and prayers.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> GG, didn't pick up on the news of the mudslides till today, and since this was posted to tylerin, I did not go here till I had a good connection, which is this afternoon.<br />
Hey speck, you are a good ole boy and I hope you know I wasn't diggin on you about asking for the prayers. ;)

aspeck

Staff member

I didn't think so, but thought I better make sure - you had a valid point. Didn't want GG getting his bow after me - but if he was using Thunderheads, I wouldn't have to worry none! :p :D ;)

tylerin

Commander

Thanks guys for your thoughts guys (All 3 of you). 10 dead 10 missing<br />Things to do today.........<br />e-mail Gauge (I do every day Mon-Fri)<br />Visit Spinner at Docs<br />Send Flathead those pheasant wings for his new pup, Daisy<br />Remove iboats from desktop ...(Put some ice down your pants boys and girls I can still find my way back) :mad:

KaGee

Admiral

Just a thought..... GG and SBN... did it accure to you that with a thread titled "Calling Tylerin" one might be prone to over look it?<br /><br />I never read it until this morning only after it popped to the top with numerous postings. <br /><br />I think it's highly unfair to be thought of as uncaring about our brothers and sisters out west simply based upon our response, or lack thereof, to this thread.

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Just a thought..... GG and SBN... did it accure to you that with a thread titled "Calling Tylerin" one might be prone to over look it?<br />
Dear fellow Ohioan (Thats right born and raised in Ohio) I'll consider the source :mad:

gaugeguy

Captain

KaGee I have been a member here long enough to see threads titled "calling whoever" get numerous responses, even if the responses were just to goof on someone.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Come on now fellows, don't turn this into another shouting match.<br />My bad for not calling the thread "Hope tylerin ain't dead" or something to that effect, just worried was all.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Come on now fellows, don't turn this into another shouting match.<br />My bad for not calling the thread "Hope tylerin ain't dead" or something to that effect, just worried was all.
I'm not trying to turn this into anything. <br /><br />Tylerin... I don't know why your mad at me when I thought this thread was originally between you and Spinner. <br /><br />Sorry, I'll just have to get better at mind reading. Anybody know how I can reach Carmack?

LadyFish

Admiral

Tylerin, I'm glad to see you are okay and I hope and pray you remain that way along with those you care about.<br /><br />Tylerin, Bassy, and others from California...you are in my thoughts and prayers. The devestation and loss of life is felt around the U.S. All we can do is watch and pray for it to end.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Still no word from Bassy and this has me worried. :(