Deck coating / Turned complete restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Jc when im sitting still my boat always gets water on the deck even without the kicker on it always has even before restore. I think I might add a auto bilge pump on the deck for anytime I plan on leaving the boat overnight in the water. I also thought about changing the flappers out for the ping pong ball style

jc55

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I'll be following along. My scuppers are below/at the water line and I have to keep them plugged. Manufacturer has since raised the deck 2". At the same time, She's been in the water for about 4 months now. I've used a tarp for water run off from the pilot house to the transom which is so redneck. When I redo the deck I was thinking about a sump as well because the amount of rain water that can accumulate HAS to drain. I'd like to see what you comee up with. I'd also love to ride up and check out you shifter and electric steering...SO COOL!

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
I replaced my bilge pump with a 500gpm automatic and ran it directly to battery. I ran pvc chases from both cargo area's at stern from deck to bilge so I figure if to much water get on deck it will make its way to my bilge.

jc55

Can't wait until next year to try out some of that action!

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Well I ended up selling the boat a little sad but it was a great learning experience and a good friend of mine bought it so its not to far away. So now its on to the next one I am looking for either a winner 2250 cuddy or a stratos 2250 cuddy they are very similar and with the small cuddy and extra footage I think they will be better suited for lake erie.
I would like to thank everyone who helped me get the boat done I would have never been able to do it with out you guy's.
So keep a lookout for my next project will post in new thread when I get one

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Well, all I can say is...Whoever the new owner is, He WON'T we working on that boat for a LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time!!!! It was done iBOATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

jc55

That's always a tough decision Ahmincha, but I'm sure like me, you're just closing in on the best boat for your specific purpose. Are you looking for another total build? It will be interesting to see your next project, it's addictive!

Status
Not open for further replies.