CSI last night...

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: CSI last night...

I, don't usually watch it, but I was channel surfing and caught the last half hour or so... <br /><br />I was ok...... up till where the fire ants came in and gave me the heeeebee-jeebeees... :eek:

D

DJ

Three things I can't understand about those CSI shows.<br /><br />1. Do any of them work during the day?<br /><br />2. Why can't they turn the dang lights on in the labs?<br /><br />3. All the women are dressed like street walkers.

aspeck

Staff member

Man, love CSI - but we don't get it in Ghana! Hope someone taped it for me so I can see it when I get home in 21 days!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> Three things I can't understand about those CSI shows.<br /><br /><br />3. All the women are dressed like street walkers.
And there is some type of problem?

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

The dream that NIck was having towards the end was the most graphic part of the show. My wife refused to watch that episode because of the nightmares she would have.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

We had just gotten home and were eating Subway subs when that dream came on. The look on LF's face as she tried to look away was hilarious. I thought she was going to lose it when the docs started pulling out what looked to be intestines.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yep, CSI is a definite in this house every week. Thursday night is the only one I really like. Mr. Bassy likes the Miami one. I really don't care for it; never have. Anyway, I loved last night's episode. Kept me on the edge of my seat! ants! Made me want to go out and buy raid.<br />Bassy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

LOL.. Yep.. The auotopsy (sp?).. That was sick and funny, all at the same time... <br /><br /> "Your son had a good heart", as the Doc hands Nicks father Nicks' heart.. :eek:

eeboater

Commander

I agree bassy -- not a big fan of Miami. I always catch Vegas and NY. I think Sinise does a great job.<br /><br /><br />Sean

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> LOL.. Yep.. The auotopsy (sp?).. That was sick and funny, all at the same time... <br /><br /> "Your son had a good heart", as the Doc hands Nicks father Nicks' heart.. :eek:
Yeah, I really enjoyed that part. I was hoping it was a dream; actually hallucination you think? It was kind of funny. Yes, I know I'm a sick lady. :D <br />Bassy

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by eurolarva:<br /> The dream that NIck was having towards the end was the most graphic part of the show. My wife refused to watch that episode because of the nightmares she would have.
We knew what was going on.. (guessed it) had it been spiders I would have freaked out and turned it off! Ants I can handle..

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I have watched CSI since it's first episode. I watch all three, I don't care abut the other two, and miss more NY thatn I watch. I was very disappointed at this episode. They did not do near as much investigating as they would normally do. Like the fake address, that turned out to be a formaer crime scene. They would have investigated that when they first foulnd it ot be a "bogus" address. Too much focus put on Nick in the box and too little on the forensics that made the show so great. I was very let down.<br /><br />But I will still be glued to the tube next season.