FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
You know, those impellers hardly every break when there used often, only when they sit for long periods does it take its toll. Sure best to find before launch.
Awesome job, she is a sure beauty to behold. Fair winds and hoping for a great summer
My goal is to build a life I don't need a vacation from, I feel I have reached my goal.
Some of you might remember my other builds the Malahini and crackerbox well the idea behind them all along was to build them and sell them on to fund a cruiser adaption I was hoping to start off with a slightly better cruiser but with the loss of the crackerbox it put a dint in the funding :facepalm: but all in all the ending came out the same, as my wife and son are both in wheelchairs it was imposable for us to go anywhere as a family but now with this boat we have spent every weekend of the summer away and it has opened up a whole new world. I as a full time carer have no money and very little time on my hands and everything I learned about boats was from the internet and forums like this so I lift a glass to you all for getting me where I am today It's true when life throws you lemons you can make lemonade. Never give up on your dreams and don't be afraid to ask questions you will get there in the end.