Craftsman Tools/Danaher Tool Group

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Craftsman Tools/Danaher Tool Group

Oh, BTW, it has rained for DAYS on end here in Wa...but the sun shone today so nicely....for teh life of me, I can't understand why Bush can't make the weather consistent...either give us rain, or sun!!!!! George, quit mixing it up!!!!!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Oh, BTW, it has rained for DAYS on end here in Wa...but the sun shone today so nicely....for teh life of me, I can't understand why Bush can't make the weather consistent...either give us rain, or sun!!!!! George, quit mixing it up!!!!!!
Well maybe Christine Gregoire can make it better for us, spratt. After all, she is trying to count every vote, and then some. :rolleyes:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Nothing hurts more than a loss of a job. I am sorry for all who lost their jobs and wish you luck in your searches for a new ones. God Bless.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Oh, BTW, it has rained for DAYS on end here in Wa...but the sun shone today so nicely....for teh life of me, I can't understand why Bush can't make the weather consistent...either give us rain, or sun!!!!! George, quit mixing it up!!!!!!
Well maybe Christine Gregoire can make it better for us, spratt. After all, she is trying to count every vote, and then some. :rolleyes:
I really hate to make a correction to your post, there boomy, but the name is "GreGORE"...he he he!!