Couple questions....72 25hp

garzilla

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Couple questions....72 25hp

I think F_R knew of a place that actually sell plugs like that, but I can't recall. You may want to send him a PM and ask.

Just did....

boats are kind of like crack....not that i've ever tried it, but I can imagine..
haven't even gotten the thing purring yet, but boy, I've been thinking about it night and day..LOL

Just in time for winter...although, the canal close to me never freezes....it might just be game on all winter long...LOL.

Never mind the signs stating "avoid human contact with water"....hey, you can boat it...and we have caught HUGE carp out of it....how bad can it be??

jasper60103

Commander

Just did....

boats are kind of like crack....not that i've ever tried it, but I can imagine..
haven't even gotten the thing purring yet, but boy, I've been thinking about it night and day..LOL

Just in time for winter...although, the canal close to me never freezes....it might just be game on all winter long...LOL.

Never mind the signs stating "avoid human contact with water"....hey, you can boat it...and we have caught HUGE carp out of it....how bad can it be??

Worst case, pull the rope. It's not that bad.

edit: Hey, I just realized you're from Chicago area. I used to live in Bartlett.

garzilla

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yup.....sweet home chicago.....i used to work in bartlett a bunch.