[FONT=&quot]Got em 12'er.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What ya like to drink?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He,He,?Nah I think I,ll be nice tonight.;)[/FONT]
Nope tree, don't drink that stuff.
That is drank by the other side.

i386

Captain
Re: Could This Be The End Of Bush?

Shameless political stunt which cheapens the very concept of impeachment (wolf! wolf! wolf!). This is a half-arsed attempt at pacifying a small portion (OK Murky, every last one of them) of the left-most constituency. They're hoping they won't waste their votes on Kucinich (ok we'll vote for you guys since you tried). This will untimately end in failure. John Kerry himself couldn't F this up better if he had a 1 hour special on Fox News. Nice job dumbarses. :rolleyes:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Now days the traitors are proud to be traitors. Somebody get a rope.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Yeah, string-up the traitorous liars that misled us into war! ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Wasn't that the majority? A clean house might be a good idea, but do it to all that voted for the war and then changed their minds !! Thats like telling your wife to go screw anybody she wants and then you change your mind when she brings them home to your bed. Yep, then you wish you didn't say she could.

woodrat

Ensign

Boy, they hate this Governement so much, they will go after them anyway they can.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

just like the repubs spent all those years foaming at the mouth about Clinton, and trying to impeach him for lying about sex and shady real estate dealings.

talk about filled with hate!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bigprairie1

Commander

I'm with Woodrat on this....since when is speaking out treason? Isn't that 'free' speech. What's the deal?.....better comply or be renounced?...traitors?....I don't think so.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I guess I would have to ask what a liberal considers Treason. Anything at all? Calling our troops nazi's during a time of war? Nope. Exposing top secret programs? Nope... Mapping out our war stategy in public? Nope.. Sending money to the enemy? Nope. Failing to secure our boarders or deport/detain even so much as ask for ID of an illegal? Nope....

Listening to international transmissions from possible terrorists? Yep!!! (note to terrorists, if you want to communicate and orchistrate an attack, just use the phone, its more convenient than using a radio and liberals will protect your "privacy")

Uttering the name Jesus at a graduation ceremony? Yep, thats a crime. Subversive...

Bigprairie1

Commander

I guess I would have to ask what a liberal considers Treason. Anything at all? Calling our troops nazi's during a time of war? Nope. Exposing top secret programs? Nope... Mapping out our war stategy in public? Nope.. Sending money to the enemy? Nope. Failing to secure our boarders or deport/detain even so much as ask for ID of an illegal? Nope....

Listening to international transmissions from possible terrorists? Yep!!! (note to terrorists, if you want to communicate and orchistrate an attack, just use the phone, its more convenient than using a radio and liberals will protect your "privacy")

Uttering the name Jesus at a graduation ceremony? Yep, thats a crime. Subversive...

...well I guess you're going to have to ask a Liberal that. Although I would suggest minimizing the rhetorical questions if you want to get a reasonable response.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I have seen so few reasonable responses from the libs here Im sure this also will be blown over and ingnored.......Might even get well "Bush lied. people died response."

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Wasn't that the majority? A clean house might be a good idea, but do it to all that voted for the war and then changed their minds !! Thats like telling your wife to go screw anybody she wants and then you change your mind when she brings them home to your bed. Yep, then you wish you didn't say she could.

The majority of which was misled by Intelligence........who is in control of W's intelligence reports? Right, I forgot, that's not W's responsibility.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Unfortunately Pointer, the repubs are as guilty for much of what you have stated. I think that sending thousands of young men /women to their deaths over lies is treasonous. I think that allowing the perpetrator of 9/11 to go free with little regard from out Prez is treasonous. Asking for religion to be left out of graduation ceremonies is far from being treason. Actually, it's a right, is it not?

BTW, war strategy in public? Are you telling me congress is privied to war strategy details.....or, was it leaked to them? He77, I think Geraldo was privied to more than the dems were. Isn't Geraldo one of your own? He gave away nothing with his maps drawings....I guess.

As far as out out nation's borders go, who operates our Homeland Security department? Hey wait, W initiated it. Try again.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I have seen so few reasonable responses from the libs here Im sure this also will be blown over and ingnored.......Might even get well "Bush lied. people died response."

Yep, I said it Mike, but only because it's true. He did lie, and people did die as a result.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

As long as you include hillary... I'll bet you and CJY are too caught up in your own lie to admit that hillary and all the rest went right along with it. And don't forget old kerry....

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Nope tree, don't drink that stuff.
That is drank by the other side.

Hey wait, what is drank by the "other side?" We are not on the Craig thread again....are we? I think he is on your side of the fence.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

As long as you include hillary... I'll bet you and CJY are too caught up in your own lie to admit that hillary and all the rest went right along with it. And don't forget old kerry....

and as I pointed out, they were misled by intelligence reports supplied by W's boys. I keep forgetting, the intelligence reports.......were those controlled and reported by the dems? I guess being the Prez, the dems figured his reports were accurate. Didn' take long of Colin to find the door, did it?

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Why dont you show any proof of that CJY......Thne maybe you would have a legit argument.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Why dont you show any proof of that CJY......Thne maybe you would have a legit argument.

Proof of what? Intelligence reports? You have got to be kidding, right? Where did the info come, if not from W's intelligence? He did tell us in his "state of the union address" did he not?

BTW, W has acknowledged the intelligence reports to be faulty and less than accurate.