Correct Slave Solenoid?

Sgt Meat

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
26
I believe I have determined that my slave solenoid is bad after following the procedures on this site to determine the reason my engine would not turn over. I want to make sure I replace it with the proper part. I have a Mercruiser 3.0. Is the one in the link below the correct replacement? Thanks for any guidance. Still new to this.

http://www.iboats.com/mall/partfind...gd_poid=111837&gd_row=45&session_id=914003815
 

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
19,553
Re: Correct Slave Solenoid?

that should be the correct one
 

Sgt Meat

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
26
Re: Correct Slave Solenoid?

that should be the correct one

Thanks...any idea if I would be able to locate one at a local auto parts place or should I just order it and have it delivered next day? Looking to get this done before the weekend.
 

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
19,553
Re: Correct Slave Solenoid?

NAPA store might carry the marine version.I`d feel bad telling you its ok and you go blow yourself up.
 

Sgt Meat

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
26
Re: Correct Slave Solenoid?

NAPA store might carry the marine version.I`d feel bad telling you its ok and you go blow yourself up.
Yeah...don't wanna be blown up. I will check with NAPA...thanks. I know I need the marine version, not gonna be one of those guys that just gets the part and chances it knowing it is not marine grade.
 
Top