Constitution dismantled, forced psychological testing-Conserative?

woodrat

Ensign
Forced psychological testing of all US children? Dismantling of the constitution by so-called "patriot act II"? Do you folks who support Bush really want this stuff? Why? Do you really think that "freedom" and "democracy" are served by having our legislators voting on 3000 page bills that they could not look at until an hour before the vote?<br /><br />further reading at:<br /> http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/constitution_butchered.htm <br />--------------------------------------------------------<br />Constitution Butchered in Winter of ‘04 <br /><br />Infowars.com | December 9, 2004 <br />alex jones <br /><br />Never before in US history have the Congress and the President done so much to destroy the rights that make America America.<br /><br />The New Freedom Initiative<br /><br />In late November, the New Freedom Initiative passed Congress by a giant majority. This so-called conservative plan to force psychologically test every child in America whether they are public, private or home schooled dwarves anything that Stalin in Russia or the East German Stasi came up with regards to forced psychological testing of the population. The program even expands into pregnant women, who could, through the program, be forced to take psychotropic drugs that are known to cause birth defects in babies.<br /><br />The guidelines for the New Freedom Initiative were written by the drug companies, and they have openly bragged that they will augment their doping of the American people from the current fifteen percent to fifty percent. That is, half of the people in America would be on mind-numbing drugs.<br /><br />In polls, up to eighty percent were against the New Freedom Initiative. Congress just did not care. Neither did Bush – forced psychological testing is “conservative” after all.<br /><br />Patriot Act II<br /><br />On December 7 , 2004, a day that will live in infamy, the House of Representatives voted 336 to 75 to pass the US Intelligence Bill, otherwise known as the September 11 Bill. Contained in this bill are the dreaded Patriot Act II and provisions for a National ID card through the state driver's license.<br /><br />The bill was over 3003 pages long and we encounter new horrors in it regularly as the text is read. The final version of the bill was only printed and issued to members of Congress an hour before they voted on it. How are you supposed to read 3003 pages in an hour?<br /><br />This is the dismantling of America . The Police State is being set up all around us. Patriot Act I has been used in hundreds of cases against American people who have nothing to do with terrorism. This is all a pretext for a corrupt elite to dominate and enslave the American people. <br /><br />The Good News<br /><br />The government can claim that we are all their slaves. Just as, years ago, claims were made that black people were not human beings – claims that forced them to report back to their owner on the plantation – these government claims that would enslave us do not have to be recognized. When the Supreme Court ruled that blacks were not human beings, people simply ignored what it said. All throughout history unjust, criminal laws are resisted by the people.<br /><br />The moral of the story is that the Constitution only points out our God-given rights. Even if they destroy the Constitution, these inherent, organic rights are still there. So, exercise your rights as free human beings. Even if we have a tyrannical government they still cannot remove the liberty from our hearts. <br />-----------------------------------------------------

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Constitution dismantled, forced psychological testing-Conserative?

I didn't read the detail, but if this is correct I could see some jail time in my future!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I'd be going to jail too if this were true. But it isn't.It's just more "say anything to dereail conservatism". I feel sorry for you, if you truely believe your party's melt-down last gasps. <br />God bless America.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

sometimes the pendulum can swing too far in the other direction,this i agree, it could be argued that it was a derilection of duty by our elected leaders,we the people have the right to vote for new elected officials if we don't like the way things are.

woodrat

Ensign

duh 12! if you went to the link and saw all the anti gun-control banners and what not, you would know that this is not the Democrats who are writing this. I feel sorry for YOU, since you can't seem to think politically outside of a little two-dimensional box.<br /><br />this article is coming from the same corner of the political spectrum as the many articles and investigations implying that Clinton was a creepy crook and that vince foster was murdered, among other things. Hardly a bastion of the DNC.<br /><br />Besides, when you go and read the link and the history of it, you will see that the forced psycho testing is actually something that has been growing through several administrations, including democratic ones. If this is true, then it kind of shows up your flag-waving prez to be just another wannabe tyrant in a long, long line of them. And where exactly is your proof, 12, that this isn't true? Just cause you don't want it to be?

woodrat

Ensign

this would be the second huge derelicition of duty by our reps, if you include the fact that the first patriot act was passed in a very similar way. Thousands of pages, snappy "patriotic" acronym, and no time to read the damn thing. No doubt most bills are actually passed this way, which is probably why there are so many bad ideas that become law so frequently.<br /><br />But lets not forget the creeps who actually wrote and presented such garbage, deliberately keeping it secret until the last minute. Why would they do such a thing, if their motives and goals were clean ones?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The selection of words in this "article" clearly reveal it's propogandist nature and tone.<br /><br />Such hysterical screeching damages whatever truth there may be behind it, and I doubt that is much.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by woodrat:<br /> duh 12! if you went to the link and saw all the anti gun-control banners and what not, you would know that this is not the Democrats who are writing this. I feel sorry for YOU, since you can't seem to think politically outside of a little two-dimensional box.<br />
But is YOU who choses to glean all the anarchist out of anything, and present it as fact. I feel very sorry for all anarchists, because they prefer the downfall of thier own government, to that of thier enemies. It's pure pity, (once the gut-centered, emotional human anger has been removed by God's grace).

woodrat

Ensign

well, if anyone had the time, it would be a simple matter to look up the law and see if such exists. <br /><br />easy enough to sit back and say its all BS, as long as you don't look and see if it is or not.<br /><br />and if there is truth behind it, well, it's just the truth, and as such, can't really be damaged by the nature of the messenger, can it? your willingness to hear it, on the other hand, CAN be.

woodrat

Ensign

ahh good 12, you've finally switched my label to something closer to the truth. I was getting awfully tired of the democrat thing..<br /><br />And you know, last I checked, there were plenty of occasions where the repubs weren't exacly all palsy walsy with big government, either. Of course, that was before 911. Now Big Brother is supposed to be our friend and savior.

woodrat

Ensign

here's a less "screechy" link about the testing. Searching for more "official" words, preferably from W's own mouth.<br /><br /> http://www.narpa.org/screening.htm <br /><br />here's another one from Congressman Ron Paul. I know, he's a libertarian, not a repub, so therefore not credible, right? whatever...<br /><br /> http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2004/tst092004.htm <br /><br /><br />here's another brief article<br /><br /> http://www.mndaily.com/articles/2004/09/29/10416

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

oh no no.Some of it is NOT BS at all. As for the new bill, you guys wanted so badly and got. You got hornswaggled for sure. I do not feel sorry for you there, if you were. I feel sorry for your inability to join your own side. I feel sorry that such legislation is necessary for better border and mutant control withiun a free country. But make no mistake--- Because it is in my country, I feel sorry for the decent worshipping Muslims who must be cavity-searched before boarding a plane, and also my own family when they are also strip-searched,or have what used to be thier basic freedoms stripped-away because of the poor misunderstood alqueda..<br />
In theory anyway, I AM an anarchist. (ooo, THAT will get some interesting responses, I'll bet!) Of course, I know that that just won't work in the big picture, because too many people can't control their worst impulses, and the result would be dangerous and unpleasant chaos.
<br />So, you finally admit it. I knew it,but we are urged out of name-calling here.(I still remember the troll inident,even tho this quote clearly points that fact out).<br /><br />I'll admit what I am now, with just as much (if not more) pride...I am a Christian ,American, Conservative, and I openly suport those things .<br />I'm proud that I feel pity for you. sorry if it offends you.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Well!!! :rolleyes: With all the above said!!! :cool: I'm going to get in a game of "Texas Holdem" before it's to late!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Happy Holidays!!! :cool: :cool:

woodrat

Ensign

urged out of name calling? ROTFLMAO! you have been calling me names since day one, "dood". And i never was trying to avoid "admitting" anything. I said waaay back in the beginning that I was more libertarian than anything, as far as party affiliation goes. And I am. <br /><br />I know that anarchy as a "system" will not work. duh! I also know that I myself prefer to try to live as a self-governed free human, rather than as a follower of a "leader" or a "member" of some structured belief system. I ceratinly don't see the need to feel bad about that. You probably equate anarchy with black hooded thugs throwing rocks through windows just for the fun of it. Well, that's not my version of it, that's for sure.<br /><br />Feel all the pride you want, 12, everyone knows that pride was not something that Jesus promoted. No, humility was more his bag, something sorely lacking in many of his followers these days. Pride is also one of the seven deadly sins, and, in literature and life, comes before a great fall.<br /><br />And as for the bill that "you guys" wanted so badly, what the heck are you talking about? Have I ever lobbied for patriot act II? For forced mental health screening (and drugging) of children? Whatever ARE you getting at? you lost me there...

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

<br />That is, half of the people in America would be on mind-numbing drugs.<br />
Now that's slightly over the top...didn't Kerry only get 48% of the vote? :D

woodrat

Ensign

you know, I'll admit right up front that this post is something of an intentional troll. I know that very few folks outside of rolmops or theriver or a few others will get anything at all out of it. Most will just dismiss it as a outlandish consiparcy thing, and a few of you (12 especially) will get all puffed up with pride and defend anything and everything W wants to do.<br /><br />I am just so sick of everytime someone in the political minority here posts something that the bush folks disagree with, it eventually gets called a troll. Hey, you all are the ones who are getting all riled up and striking at it! Maybe if you don't want to get hooked, you should stay away from the flashy wobbly thing in the water, huh? <br /><br />Or just maybe, other political viewpoints might exist for reasons of their own, without being designed just to bug you?

Link

Rear Admiral

woodrat<br /><br />I don't know who Alex Jones, Dennis Cuddy, Eli Lilly or the others are but from your posts prior to this one I would suspect they are friends and fans of Michael Moore and would disregaurd your post like Ive done all the past ones.<br /><br />You are like the little boy in the story who cried wolf one too many times.<br /><br />Which is why people are not taking you seriously even though you have stumbled on some truth here.<br /><br />JB<br />
The selection of words in this "article" clearly reveal it's propogandist nature and tone.<br /><br />Such hysterical screeching damages whatever truth there may be behind it, and I doubt that is much. <br />
As a stand alone article, I could not have said it better.<br />Even though I don't like the way it was written, there are some facts there and you need to back them up. And you can!<br />If I still had this I would post it for you, but it went away with a HD a long time ago.<br />Do some research on Stalin and find the 150 or 151 one steps needed to be taken to defeat America without ever firing a shot! His work is almost complete now with the Liberal society he wanted to create in America to bring Her down to Her knees.<br /><br />Do to Bill Gates and his Windoes.. I'm now starting to back up everything on paper again :confused:

woodrat

Ensign

Originally posted by Link:<br /> woodrat<br /><br />I don't know who Alex Jones, Dennis Cuddy, Eli Lilly or the others are but from your posts prior to this one I would suspect they are friends and fans of Michael Moore and would disregaurd your post like Ive done all the past ones.<br /><br />You are like the little boy in the story who cried wolf one too many times.<br /><br />Which is why people are not taking you seriously even though you have stumbled on some truth here.<br /><br /><br />Do some research on Stalin and find the 150 or 151 one steps needed to be taken to defeat America without ever firing a shot! His work is almost complete now with the Liberal society he wanted to create in America to bring Her down to Her knees.<br />
you know what? The people here who aren't taking me seriously never have, for the simple reason that I hold views different from theirs. Its just that simple. And you know what else? I don't care if you or 12 or anyone else doesn't like me or my posts. It's not exactly new information.<br /><br />yes I have uncovered some truth here, and here it is, your all-American moral values president, promoting and signing into law just one more piece of what you call "liberal society" ( I call it new world order, which is what W's daddy called it too ). And you can use whatever excuse you want for not looking at it. It does seem pretty lame though, to not look at something that is at least partly true, simply because you don't like the messenger. However, shooting the messenger is a very ancient and time honored tradition.<br /><br />BTW, eli lilly is no friend of michael moore's! I just love the simplistic reactionary way you guys grab onto something and then just ride it right into the ground. Michael Moore is really pretty inconsequential in the big scheme of things, yet a lot of you guys are just plain fixated on him as some kind of emblem of evil. If it speaks badly of precious george, why then it must somehow be connected to michael moore! It cracks me up pretty good!<br /><br />another BTW, you did a pretty fine job of disregarding my post, huh? Looks like I caught another keeper! Whack 'im and throw 'im in the box! I'll be limited out in no time at all! <br /> :D :D :D ;) :p

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Not in my case. I dont take you seriously because you are an anarchist who gets his news from Mike Moore.

woodrat

Ensign

whoa! got another bite! <br />this here fishin' hole is HOT!<br /> :D ;) :p