Connect the Dots . .Saddam & UBL

NOSLEEP

Commander
Re: Connect the Dots . .Saddam & UBL

You'd have to be blind, deaf, and yes including<br />dumb, not to find connections between OBL and<br />Saddam. <br />"O" I'm sorry , did I leave anything or anybody<br />politically out.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Not nearly so much co-conspirators, but more like "the enenmy of my enemy is my friend" sort of thing. Germany and France have some pretty close ties to Saddam, should we invade them too? Another link in the chain. Afghanistan because they harbored al-Quada, Iraq because Saddam chatted with bin-Laden, France & Germany because they conspired with Saddam.....<br /><br />Self defense, fine. Self-Offense, not good!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Yes, I think Franch and Germany should get their butts kicked. With all the things I have seen uncovered about those clowns, they would desearve it.

rogerwa

Commander

Should we invade France and Germany?? Been there done that.. Who knows may have to do it again when the fanatical muslims take over. Maybe Spain too.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Maybe we should simply take the U freekin' N apart and send them all home.<br /><br />Blue helmets make fine targets.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

PW2

Commander

You guys will believe anything!<br /><br />I see where all the evidence cited is from "US intelligence sources" I'm surprised they didn't name Chalabi specifically.<br /><br />Is the theory that since these sources have been absolutly wrong about everything so far, the law of averages suggests they must be right about something sometime?<br /><br />It would be funny except for the fact that we have 1000 kids dead, and who knows how many thousands injured and maimed in this fiasco, with no end in sight.<br /><br />And finally administration sources are starting to suggest they need to lower their goals for this supposed democracy. (Not Bush, of course, who apparently believes everything is going perfectly)<br /><br />When Rumsfeld declares that "It won't be perfect", that should qualify as the understatement of the year.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Ya pw2... believe none of what you hear, half of <br />what you see. And never, never, trust a Democrat.

Ralph 123

Captain

Is the theory that since these sources have been absolutely wrong about everything so far, the law of averages suggests they must be right about something sometime?
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you recently site these very say sources to prove Iraq was a mess? LOL!<br /><br />
When Rumsfeld declares that "It won't be perfect", that should qualify as the understatement of the year
Did you know that 3 states did not vote in the first Presidential election during reconstruction? (VA, TX, I forget the 3rd)<br /><br />The first Nicaraguan elections were held with bullets flying from 3 direction and look how that ended up.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

there was a poll on foxnews.com today asking if people believed Saddam was part of the 9/11 attacks. 54% were polled as saying they thought Saddam was part of the attack. Even though there is a serious lack of proof, people still believe what Bush and Cheney were saying all the way up to the war. Talk about drinking the kool-aid.

Ralph 123

Captain

They believe it just like they believe OJ was guilty and Scott Peterson killed his wife. They don't have the proof but they feel it in their gut.<br /><br />
believe what Bush and Cheney were saying all the way up to the war
I have disproved this assertion many times here and rather recently too. Just read some of the past posts. Repeating a lie no matter how many times, does not make it true.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> Ya pw2... believe none of what you hear, half of <br />what you see. And never, never, trust a Democrat.
Tell it, Nosleep!

PW2

Commander

You don't need the CIA to tell us that Iraq is a mess. You just need to tally the daily body count.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I suppose then, PW2, that you would advocate shutting down every highway in America and baning all privately owned vehicles? What's the annual toll...seems like it hovers around 50,000.<br /><br />I suppose that you think we should turn tail and run, sending the signal to the terrorist world that they are free to kill throughout the globe and we won't do anyhting about it because we're chicken-hearted.<br /><br />All you on the left can do is incessantly repeat the tripe that Kerry has been spewing for the last year---wait, no! It hasn't been the same tripe for any six-week period, has it? It does keep changing! So, let's just make the claim that all you can do is repeat all the bahoogawaga that Kerry and the DNC have been vomiting all over the country for the last 18 months.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

PW2 your problem with this board is that you talk common sense.That, my friend does not belong in any place that is heated up by election fever.I hope you are as active in your neck of the woods as you are on this board.May wisdom and intelligence win this election.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> You don't need the CIA to tell us that Iraq is a mess. You just need to tally the daily body count.
We would, but it's hard to tell one terrorist from someone who just happened to be renting-out the terrorist's room.<br />"Body count"! You're a classic.<br />Join America. We are better people.

rogerwa

Commander

Good news.. The candidate for Wisdom and Intelligence is leading the polls. However, the candidate for nuanced blowing in the wind, is trailing..

Ralph 123

Captain

Sorry, no handshakes. I just had my nails done<br /><br />
capt.sge.man16.230904114618.photo01.default-342x384.jpg

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> PW2 your problem with this board is that you talk common sense.That, my friend does not belong in any place that is heated up by election fever.
I guess that explains all the nonsense we heard at the democratic convention then.<br /><br /><br />-dd-<br /><br /><br />BTW, rolmops, I take issue with your assertion that PW2 talks "common sense."

PW2

Commander

Thanks, Rolmops, and I do understand your frustration.<br /><br />There seems to be a bunch of people that are in simple denial of reality.<br /><br />It seems the worse the situation is getting in Iraq, the better we are doing.<br /><br />The more dangerous the situation gets in North Korea, or Iran, the better we are doing.<br /><br />We still went after Saddam because of 9/11, even though virtually everyone admits he had nothing to do with it.<br /><br />And the Repubs seemingly still can't understand the most basic concepts, like how you could vote for a war authorization, and be against the way the war was handled.<br /><br />It's all so simple--just like any union negotiation, for example, they always go for a strike authorization vote before entering negotiations--Not because they want or expect to go on strike, necessarily, but because you cannot go into negotiations with no bullets in your gun, and expect to get anything in return.<br /><br />Why can't they understand such a simple concept?<br /><br />And now we hear on this board that 1000 kids is not that many really, and what's my problem? <br /><br />They can't *really* believe that, can they? <br /><br />And then you get responses like DD, who suggests I want to shut down american hiways, and ban vehicles? Where did that come from, and what does it have to do with anything? Or some other pretend liberal position that they make up that is ridiculous just so they have something to argue against where they can prevail.<br /><br />This tactic of the right in inventing some sort of alternate reality that makes no sense whatsoever, and it is very frustrating, as it is important to discuss what happens in this world-and not some Alice in Wonderland world where they seem to be locked into.<br /><br />And I agree, Rolmops. I do hope the voters are not as gullible and dense as the Republicans seem to think they are.