Class Poll for Candace

eeboater

Commander
Re: Class Poll for Candace

Hold on guys --- I didn't set those class standards. So don't start ripping me apart on it. I posted this as a favor for someone trying to do a school project from another thread. <br /><br /> SEE HERE!!!!!!!!!! <br /><br />I've been in their situation when you're trying to do something for school and you get treated like an imbecille. She may have been a lieing you-know-what, but if she is whatever, life goes on - I did a good deed for the day. If she wasn't, I'm glad I helped her out.<br /><br /><br />Sean

SoulWinner

Commander

What about the criteria that I posted? Doesn't that work? And who are the four rich people on iboats? I need to know!

D

DJ

"Rich" is a state of mind.<br /><br />I much prefer the term-"Blessed".

SoulWinner

Commander

Ok, who are the four "blessed" people here? What do they do, and do they need any help???

Alisha20

Recruit

Hello! <br /><br />I would first like to thank eeboater for helping our group out, I'm working with Candice and so are four other people. The class we are taking is called Internet and Society, it is a Sociology class. For those who may be wondering why we chose this question-here is the explanation, we were wondering what type of audience this board attracts, lower, middle or upper class. Our society can sometimes be closed minded and views rich people as being boat owners. The question was not to offend, hurt or cause so many problems. A big thanks to those who took the time to help us college students with our project we will be presenting the poll that eeboater created, yes we will site the work as yours. :)