Re: Christmas Bonus What will you do?
I got 2 grand. My wife took $1500 and handed me the other $500 and said "here's your half".

Now, I may not be the SHARPEST tool in the shed, but even I know that's not half. Oh well, I can't complain too much, she's worth the extra thou.
I spent it all on seacast and fiberglass/resin
By the way, Seacast did an awesome thing for me. I realized later in the night after I had placed my original order that the drain plugs I ordered weren't going to be long enough, so I ordered the longer ones on a seperate order, as well as some more fiberglass mat just to be sure I had enough. By the time shipping was calculated, it came out to roughly $40. Well the next day they called me and saw that I had placed a second order and were wondering if there had been an issue with the first order. I explained that I miscalculated how long the drains should be, since my transom apparantly get's about a quarter inch to a half-inch thicker at the bottom. Anyway, to make a long story short, they cancelled the second order, and added the extra mat to the first order, and swapped out the drain plugs for the longer ones in the first order. Long story short, they saved me $30+!!! I mean holy cow, they didn't have to do that, but they did! What an incredible company. Just incredible.