China up to no good?

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: China up to no good?

Say Rodbolt and Tinkerer,it occurred to me that we the leftist rabble rousers have finally found a time niche in which we are able to take over this board..From late Saturday night until Sunday noon when church goes out..

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: China up to no good?

hahahah<br /> nope I am cleaning house and any excuse to quit I take. my fiance is arriving today from venezuela for a week. so I have to have this hole cleaned before 2:30 when I have to leave for the airport. I am in no way a left leaning critter. I believe in the death penalty for certain cases. the one with the kid in florida is a good example. however I do love my country, its the best I have been in so far, its my government I fear the most. almost throughout the past 100 years or so it has engauged in some very shady deals with big business intrests that have killed hundreds of thousands. now that the world economy is growing seems a lot of people are grasping straws. but no I am not leftist. probably more rightist than most. however a liar is a liar I dont care what party they stump for. a liar is like a thief only worse. should cut the tonges out. seems poor martha went to prison for giving false statements to a gubberment man, not perjury under oath mind you, seems we had a president that PERJURED himself. not just told a story to a gubberment man but actually in sworn testimony perjured himself and remained president and now gets a life time pension and secrect service protection. bum should have been tarred and feathered and run out on a fence post.