Checking out.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Checking out.

Might Flahthead just be moving to his new home? I hope that is what he meant! If not I have a cross state trip to make!<br /><br />You get back here quick, FH!

crab bait

Captain

hey,hey, H E Y..!! <br /><br />i know where you live..<br /><br />guess not,, you moved..<br /><br />well,, hey,hey, H E Y..!!<br /><br />if it makes you feel any better,, i hate DUI check points , too.. 'specially when i'm drunk..<br /><br />hey, don't take it so serious.. it's only a web site..

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I thought us cowboys was tougher than that? Don't go. You'll be sorry & you'll miss us. We all like it here regardless of our differences. Why shucks, I even like you & don't want you to leave as I enjoy your posts too.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

What's this all about???? Come home from work and Flathead is heading out..... :confused: <br /><br />Flathead, me and you ain't ever shot the breeze much but I've always enjoyed your comments and pics.....don't leave man....your family here...

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Bye!!! Bye!!!!<br /><br />Enjoy the life that lays ahead!!! ;) :cool:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I think he ran off with Heather Locklear. :)

oddjob

Commander

Dang! another legendary iboat personality gone without I have a chance to catch his coattails. <br /><br />Live hard, and ride Free...or Free ride and hard life....er, good luck, you know want I mean,..bro.. :) <br /><br />Oddjobs gonna leave the light on in case ya finds your way back.. :)

Ralphy

Petty Officer 1st Class

1432 Posts and you leaving now???? Man, dont do it yet ,ya gotta at least get to commander!!!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hey Flathead, you can't check out! Your membership doesn't expire here bud! :D <br /><br />Keep in mind differences of oppinions happen a lot here on the forum. We all know that from the chat about Kerry and Bush. Things do get heated, but really no reason to leave for good. Take some time and cool off, your addiction to the site will return. Hang there Flathead, some of us old timers here don't want to see a good friend leave.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Ride hard or stay home and dust the furniture.<br /><br />Sail away, sail away, sail away free.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

think Aspeck nailed this one... FH is moving and<br />it sounded like he's got a whole lot on his plate.<br />good luck FH, we'll keep the light on 4 ya.<br />if you check back in, e-mail me at:russghe@yahoo.<br />maybe I'll be down yur way and we can wet a line<br />someday.<br />tight lines and open roads!<br />M.Y.

NOSLEEP

Commander

I must have missed this thread :confused: <br />I also think Aspek is correct.<br /><br />You can checkout, bUT yOU cAn nEvEr LEAVE...

Carphunter

Commander

I'm with NOSLEEP, I don't know how in the world I missed this thread. :( <br /><br />I hope your just moving, and you plan on coming back.<br /><br />......Really enjoy your posts a lot FH. :) <br /><br />Don't be gone too long, brother.

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Probably all the political nausea got to him. He's got better things to do (fish) than argue over politics.

aspeck

Staff member

Flahthead is extremely busy and will be moving soon. He will be without internet soon and will give everyone a heads up after the move and he gets reconnected to the internet (slow dialup this time). Thought you would all like to know.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yesss. Don't let us California Cowboys run you off. Glad to hear you'll be back, even if it is second hand information. I knew ya was a real cowboy.