Checking out.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Checking out.

What's the deal? Where are you checking out to?<br />Bassy

LadyFish

Admiral

I hope its not because of the DUI Check Point thread.<br /><br />Flahthead, I really enjoy your posts and your point of view, as do many other members.<br /><br />Please don't go. :(

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Flahthead, via condios, buddy! Don't know where you're going or why, but I've enjoyed your posts. Take care!<br />
23_136_1.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What?? Why?? Where?? When??

D

DJ

Flahthead,<br /><br />I'm breaking my own personal ban of posting in this area to implore you to stick with us.<br /><br />We've had our disagreements, (personal) yet you are are wealth of knowledge that I can truly appreciate. I have enjoyed and learned from your posts. Trust me, I've been where you are with this board.<br /><br />Folks, this is NOT a member we want to leave. Let's get together and invite him back. <br /><br />Come back FH! We need you!

bubbakat

Captain

Flathead I hope you are not leaving over the dui post.<br />Heck man that is your opinion and that is what this great country is made of. Different ideas and opinions.<br />Sure hope you don't leave.

LadyFish

Admiral

Flahthead, I'm assuming since you didn't give a reason for 'checking out' that this has to do with a disagreement.<br /><br />All I can say is when I get very frustrated and discouraged with something, I find that walking away from it for a while and then coming back to it with a fresh mind and spirit, does alot of good for me. <br /><br />The thing about a discussion forum, is that all who participate are humans. And humans do not always respond to one-another with the utmost of wisdom. Nor do they agree. To me thats the best part of a forum to open our minds to views and opinions from lots of different people.<br /><br />Nobody gets out of bed in the morning and thinks, 'hmm, I wonder who I can tick off today'. Just differences in opinions is all.<br /><br />We are all growing and in the process of learning how to expand our interests and awareness beyond ourselves...we disagree.<br /><br />It's up to us to be patient. It's like banging one's head up against a wall to expect someone else to agree with us. All we can do is be who we are and let others do the same.<br /><br />I like who you are, you are a valued member here. We'll leave the light on for you Flahthead for when you decide to..............check back in.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br /> Been a great ride,,, Thanks!!<br />Later Flathead.
Whatthe?<br />I find myself disagreeing with you more than I like to lately , FH.<br />Something must be in the air, because I consider you my bud. Anyhow, an old biker like you should know that a great ride never has to end. But even on the greatest of rides, one tends to get a tad saddle-sore, especially if the road is rough. I've allways found it benificial to lay-over in a nice motel with a climate-controled swimmy-pool & Jack uzi ,at least until the pain back there eases-off.<br />I hope to ride longside of ya agin. Because "cowboys like us sure do have fun".

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Live To Ride.........Ride To Live<br /><br />Best To Ya FH.........Later<br /><br />PC

gonfishn

Commander

Whoa there..Leave for a few and come back to see this..don't know the reasoning but ya got my email and we still have some unfinished fishn to do..<br /><br />You to many friends here to just leave..Don't let opinions run you off..we are all different in how we feel and how we express our views....Go catch that gator and relax....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

gasp!... :eek: What gives Flahthead??? :confused: <br /><br />Please stick around... :(