40111021.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Check out my bowsprit

Neat 12, but please pass me another brewski. Might clear up my vision! :p

sangerwaker

Commander

No doubt, Boomyal. I knew I've had a couple tonight, but ONLY A COUPLE!<br /><br />Cool pic 12. Has she ever jumped off?

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

am glad the dogs tail is down. <br /><br />pooch looks pretty focused on something.......is he/she a fish finder on point?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yup...Manual focus and bright sunshine make it impossible to see what you're shooting. I'm just thankful she was in-frame. :) <br />Snapperbait, Actually, it's gators she is looking for. She had a close call, but that's another fishing trip, and no, SangerWaker, she never tried to unload...She is afraid of gators.<br />And PJC, I'm glad too. :) She is a "rae pin", and Americans usually crop and dock this breed.<br />She does point on birds and turtles constantly.

Twidget

Commander

Nice pic 12footer. Smart dog to avoid gators. :)

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Hey 12, can ya have a little talk with the crew, please? They need to get that paint shipshape! ;) <br /><br />EDIT: Nice mascot but where's the Navy goat?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

:D yea, I still have to do the inboard paint. I have some ggooood paint, but I have to apply it at the same time I apply it to the decking of my other boat...And it aint ready.<br />But hey, the hull looks great! And she is my goat....Eats anything!