cheapest Lorance that has side scan and FMT compatible?

Tim T.

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
70
I am almost done with my boat rebuild and need to pick a good GPS/sonar unit. I could use some help on making a choice. I fish Crystal River in Fl. so FMT is a must have. thanks in advance Tim
 

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Nov 20, 2001
Messages
17,354
I am almost done with my boat rebuild and need to pick a good GPS/sonar unit. I could use some help on making a choice. I fish Crystal River in Fl. so FMT is a must have. thanks in advance Tim
First question…what is FMT?

A Google search turned up…Fecal Microbiota Transplantation

Don’t want to go cheap with side scan. Screen size, detection algorithms and transducer quality all play a role in performance. .
 

Tim T.

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
70
Florida Marine Tracks. It's the most accurate in the state
 

Tim T.

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
70
Lorance and Simrad are the only ones that are FMT compatible
 

Tim T.

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
70
I was just wondering if any of you have any info on it. Thanks in advance. Tim
 

Tim T.

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
70
I know it won't be cheap but I would like the cheapest way out if you know what I mean. Tnx Tim
 
Top