Chat trivia

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Chat trivia

A big congrats to Drowned Rat for winning tonights trivia.<br /><br />Your $10 gift certificate will be on it's way.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I have to say that chat trivia was a blast! <br /><br />Mucho Congrads to Drowned Rat.. :D <br /><br />GF.. Them mods over there, definately red-neckish.. Good fellers tho.. :D

Drowned Rat

Captain

Big thanks to SBN for puttin' on the trivia, it was a blast. Hope to see ya'll there next week!<br /> :D

Dunaruna

Admiral

:( I tried but couldn't get in, the page wouldn't let me enter. Tried refresh, tried a large hammer on the keyboard (felt good :D ) <br /><br />Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

Aldo, I am sorry you could not get in for whatever reason.<br /><br />The next trivia will be this coming Wednesday at 3PM Est. at the same place.<br /><br />Drowned Rat will be providing the questions and answers for this weeks trivia and I will be keeping score.<br /><br />Again, want to thank iboats for providing the gift certificates for these.<br /><br />Hope to see you all there.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Had a good time playin' Trivia. Congrats to DR on his win in overtime!<br />But don't tell anyone else about it... I can do without the competition. (Just kiddin'!) With DR out this week (he has to make up the questions), maybe I'll get another shot?!<br />If anyone out there can make it to the next one, it's a lot of fun!

Trent

Captain

SBN.....Id had so many problems getting into that site! I quit. Guess im a stupid puter guy......

SpinnerBait_Nut

Trent, don't know what problems you are having but there was 6 of us in there just a little while ago.<br />If it don't want to let you in the first time, try the refresh and try it again.<br /><br />Other than that, I have no idea what could be wrong.<br />I know it's a lot better than the yahoo chat.