charges dropped on mailbox bombers

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: charges dropped on mailbox bombers

Originally posted by Bondo:<br /> This Just In......................<br /><br />up-Chuck Shumer, Ded Kenedy,+ Hillarious Clinton have just introduced bill to Require Licensing, Registration,+ Revokeable Permits for All Plastic Bottles............<br />This bill has the backing of All the Dummycrats in the Senate,+ House..........<br />in responce to the estimated cost of 100 Billion dollar$ a year, it was noted that We'll All be Safer.......<br />So the cost isn't of concern..........
Oh thank the Dummycrats, they have made our land safer from interal terrorism of teenage waste. How on earth did they get this through with out a tax stamp. Think of the lost bonus err revenue :confused:

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

In our shop class in high school, we had to wear work boots. A bunch of the guys didn't like wearing steel toe boots all day on shop days, so they would change leaving their shoes outside of the shop door. (edit)

spratt

Lieutenant

Dawg, I took a two year course for Computer Networking, which included exeltronics...that was where I first learned about caps!! (edit)

spratt

Lieutenant

As a kid, it only took me once to learn that a 9-volt battery on the tongue isn't todays most fun thing to do, either...of course, when I crossed teh contacts with a paper clip and got burned...well, I learned another of life's lessons:)

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I'm such a bad dad. When Jamie was about 6 yrs old, he saw me testing 9v's by touching them to my tongue. He asked what I was doing. I couldnt resist... I said "Jamie, did you ever taste electricity?" and handed him a fresh one. He went crying to mom and I didn't get any that night.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

My middle daughter came in and stuck a battery in her mouth just the other day. She just sat there looking at me with a funny look. My oldest asked what happened. I told her to try it out and see. After that she said "Daddy, you have to be careful with me!". Their ages are 3 and 4.<br />Funy thing about my kids, they don't ask why a lot!

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

i've learned alot from this thread ,you bunch of masochist.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No more recipes or instructions to make dangerous devices, guys.<br /><br />Sure, they can get it from somewhere else, but they aint telling a judge that they learned how on iboats.