Changed dispayed name: (NOT)!

LubeDude

Admiral
Well, I will no longer be known here as LubeDude, Im Passing the task to TheOilDoc, Ill still be around though. Just plain tired of it all.<br /><br />Its been fun while it lasted. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Changed dispayed name: (NOT)!

WBW, you can change your screen name without loosing your post count or rank. FYI.<br /><br />Screenname and sign in name is 2 different animals.

SoulWinner

Commander

LD...or Tracker150, you are one of the good ones.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wow LubeDude, hope you change it back. I wont recognize you.<br /><br />Just read that "oil" thread. My experience has taught me to ignore stupid and inflammitory comments. Its just easier and less stressful that way.<br /><br />Ken

Dunaruna

Admiral

Another one!!. And the sig also!!<br /><br />You guys are sending me to the looney bin trying to keep up :p .<br /><br />Can't change, your imbedded. LD and the sig are part of what makes iboats so interesting. <br /><br />Aldo

NYMINUTE

Captain

So all the lube stuff you told us has to be relearned?? Does this mean I have to change my oil too? Darn.

gonfishn

Commander

That name is to tame Ld..How about we try and find you a more notorious Sig..<br />You can change your name but not your fame here on iboats..<br />Only one oil man as far as us from down under are concerned..

Triton II

Commander

Hey LubeDude,<br /><br />Your call man, but I've found your advice helpful and enjoyed the car resto thread. Thanks.

LubeDude

Admiral

I appriciate the support, but it doesnt have much to do with the most recent oil descusion. I just want to be one of the guys and not be assosiated with anything in particular. (Im not leaving). I will sill post on oil related topics as well as others. Just losing the LubeDude image. TheOilDoc will still have his hands full.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> <br />Only one oil man as far as us from down under are concerned..
You're in Australia?<br /><br />LD, why not log a second user name and keep LD?<br /><br />Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br />
Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> <br />Only one oil man as far as us from down under are concerned..
You're in Australia?<br /><br />LD, why not log a second user name and keep LD?<br /><br />Aldo
Aldo, me thinks GF is referring to the "Cellar" as down under.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea LD, just change it to LD.<br />Heck, we have "nice" discussions all over from war to politics and yes, even oil ever now and again.<br />Change it back, or maybe my little guys will pay you a visit.<br /><br />They know how to find ORYGUN also. :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

LD, I can understand what you mean. Like others said, we know who you are and your accomplishments. That is what has made all of us friends. Glad you're gonna be around instead of gone for good. <br /><br /><br />Really never thought about it till now, I wonder if Gaugeguy gets alot of gauge questions? :rolleyes:

gonfishn

Commander

Yepper Spinner..We be at the bottom where Those at the top..Well nevermind :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by SS MAYFLOAT:<br /> LD, I can understand what you mean. Like others said, we know who you are and your accomplishments. That is what has made all of us friends. Glad you're gonna be around instead of gone for good. <br /><br /><br />Really never thought about it till now, I wonder if Gaugeguy gets alot of gauge questions? :rolleyes:
Don't know SS, but he worked on a dash from a Jeep Cherokee for me, the gauges that is. :cool:

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I too, can relate to all that, LD. Sometimes I just need to get away from the repair threads. The last time that happened, I never really got back into it like I used to be.<br />After we've posted the same advice for about the 90th time, we just want to learn 'em how to use the "SEARCH" feature :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Tain't right L'Dude. Yer a fixture here, as LD. Besides, I'll be losing an ally. :(

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> I'll be losing an ally. :(
Na, Im gonna still be here covering your back.