Center console project

SHSU

Lieutenant Junior+Starmada Splash Of The Year 2019
You are moving right along on this one. Keep it up!!!!

SHSU

SHSU

Looking sharp!!! Nothing like having your son help with the project.

SHSU

Moserkr

Chief Officer + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2021
Not sure how I missed your thread as we joined this site less than a month apart! Build looks great so far. The offshore bracket…!!! Cant wait to see what it looks like when complete. More details and pics on the bracket construction too pls.

Dave Aluminum

Seaman
Not sure how I missed your thread as we joined this site less than a month apart! Build looks great so far. The offshore bracket…!!! Cant wait to see what it looks like when complete. More details and pics on the bracket construction too pls.
Thanks, it’s been extremely time consuming but hopefully soon rewarding……. You think the bracket is cool, Wait until you see the motor……….

Here’s a hint. TRP

Last edited:

SHSU

What extra knee bracing are you putting on the transom to support the bracket? If only using factory knee brace, highly suggest looking at adding extra.

SHSU

Dave Aluminum

Seaman
What extra knee bracing are you putting on the transom to support the bracket? If only using factory knee brace, highly suggest looking at adding extra.

SHSU
In the design stage right now (stare at it while smoking and drinking). Adding aluminum for sure, two more 45 degree braces all welded in, is the plan. I just held the motor bracket behind the boat, what a beast Cannot wait to hang this motor and rig everything

Dave Aluminum

Seaman
IMG_0727.jpeg

There’s going to be a lot of motor hanging off, plus me standing on the swim platform/motor bracket.

Definitely need to hit up my aluminum supplier

SHSU

May want to see about making the wooden transom full sized too. In mine, it only covers half the back from factory.

SHSU

Moserkr

Chief Officer + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2021
Those motors are crazy! Read about them after your hint. I would tie the bracket and transom into the main stringers, as well as the sides of the hull. Beef up the transom as shsu said too. Curious how it turns out cause a bracket had crossed my mind more than once. That is going to be an epic build!

Dave Aluminum

Seaman
May want to see about making the wooden transom full sized too. In mine, it only covers half the back from factory.

SHSU
I prefer the low entry , 100% it would be stronger if straight across / full transom.

I’m looking for a 24 foot aluminum for the next build and yes all the “coulda/shoulda/woulda” will be included.. learn every step along the way
My first build was a 16’ Starcraft , but it was a pain the get in it from the lake , this build I’m currently doing I really wanted easy low rear entry.

Attachments

• IMG_3730.jpeg
    IMG_3730.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11

Dave Aluminum

Seaman
71000962288__AC7AE3E4-97EF-44AF-9390-94B1F2048871.jpeg
It will be really low rear entry,

And today I finally finished all the carpeted interior pcs, all 40+ of them…