Cellar Dwellar Get Together(FINAL UPDATE)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ok all, let's hear whos showing up.<br />With less than 2 weeks left, it's time to find out.<br />Anyone that plans on going, shoot me an email at sbn@zoominternet.net for some contact info.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Cellar Dwellar Get Together(FINAL UPDATE)

Please tell me what Cellar Dwellar is, Thank you. Braxton

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Cellar Dwellar was the name given to those who frequent Dockside Chat. I guess, before my time, there were some who wanted this section of the forum to go away. Lots of hard feelings and this was called the "Cellar".<br />Oh well,<br />I like being in the cellar, it is nice and cool.<br /><br />AK Chappy

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Oh,<br />SBN I wish I could make it. Need to get all my bills paid off, or try to, so I can put in my waiver request and retire.<br /><br />AK Chappy

sangerwaker

Commander

Can't make it Spinner. :( :( <br /><br />I'd really love to meet a lot of the folks here, but money's tight, and I'd need to pull the boy from school for a few days, and I hate to do that so early in the school year.<br /><br />Hope everybody has a great time. Wish I could be there.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Count me and the mrs in Spinner. I think you know that of course. Been planning this since I missed the last two. Ms Mayfloat is just worried about maybe "Bears" in the neighborhood! :D <br /><br />Looking forward to meeting as many members that will show up. For those in Ohio, Grayson lake is not that far to travel to. Come on down, even if it is just for a visit to meet everyone.....

SpinnerBait_Nut

Cool SS, gonfishn will be here also and I hope bubbakat makes it, not quite the same without him around. :eek:

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I just hope Bubbakat gives y'all an awakening like he had done before :D

SBN, I know ss said we will be there but I want to know about the "BEAR'S". I collect stuff ones I don't on the other hand want a real one. :rolleyes:

gonfishn

Commander

Only one bear i can recall and he goes by the name of Grizzly @ something or another..Now who told you there were bears done here.. Id worry about BubbaKat or Spinner..<br /><br />I will be bringing my bear repellant down with me..Down here they call it SB..

clanton

Rear Admiral

Im making trip plans now, tell me the date again. I have been to NewPort News again to see great grandson. Just got back,and making plans for this trip and others.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey clanton, it will be the 22nd thru the 25th.<br />Just email me at the addy in the first post and I will get you more info if you want.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by clanton:<br /> Im making trip plans now, tell me the date again. I have been to NewPort News again to see great grandson. Just got back,and making plans for this trip and others.
Hey clanton, just get off at exit 172 and turn right if your coming from the west and just follow your nose to the campground.<br />Give me some kind of time slot when you think you will be in if you can.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Oh yea, talked to Bubbakat today and he won't be able to make this one, he has to saty close to home and take care of mommy, she had a little incident and he needs to be there.<br /><br />There is always next time in the spring.

gonfishn

Commander

SpinnerBait and SS Mayfloat are at Grayson now..I will be joining them in am..Anyone near Grayson Lake in Kentucky join us..If not i am sure we will have some stories to tell when we get back..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I sure do wish I could be there...<br /><br />Have a good time, Folks... :D