Caught between a rock and an ugly girl....

ezbtr

Commander
Re: Caught between a rock and an ugly girl....

Ya gotta have chemistry....is human nature.

tallcanadian

Captain

If there is no attraction, you don?t need to be there. You need to express this to her. She will realize she?s wasting her time and move on.
You need to be attracted to a woman to "fall in love". After you are in "love" her looks won?t really matter to you.
My wife, which I have been with since we were 15 years old has physically changed a lot. I can honestly say I find her as beautiful today as the day we met. I will always feel this way. The attraction I felt for her when we first met is still there.
You cant talk yourself into being attracted to her. Dont try to fool your heart, it cant be done.

She's sitting there watching you type, isn't she? LOL. Just kidding. Congrats.

ThrashN

Seaman Apprentice

This thread is cracking me up.

mphy98

Lieutenant

A wise old man once told me that there is an *** for every saddle and a saddle for every ***. Go easy on her, maybe help her get her self esteem back, you might just have an ugly duckling that could turn into a beautiful swan. If you have fun with all other things, try to help.

Huron Angler

Admiral

If she can pull start an outboard motor, bait her own hook, open a beer for you, then who cares what she looks like. Follow your heart.

LOL now that man has his priorities straight;)

xxturbowesxx

Chief Petty Officer

Ron White said you cant fix stupid it is forever and with enough money and time any girl can look great... only problem is what if you invest all kinds of money into her and she leaves you for being an ahole lol

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Been there and done the whole club/bar scene... I was a goth for many years back in the late 80's early 90's and I am sure you have seen the "typical" goth chick, huge, and pasty white hehe.. alcohol made every one seem like miss americal LOL

Was this you?
t7dwvhjq7w6lsxaedu6if4w73a2mozo7.jpg

jkust

Rear Admiral

Life is short...move on. When you meet the right girl you won't have any reservations. Looks are important just not the most important.

IVAZ

Master Chief Petty Officer

She's sitting there watching you type, isn't she? LOL. Just kidding. Congrats.

HAHA no, she is not watching me type. If she was I would of told you how smart she is :D. Thanks for the congrats.

Numlaar

Chief Petty Officer

Was this you?
t7dwvhjq7w6lsxaedu6if4w73a2mozo7.jpg

LOL no

I wasn't quite that bad... I didn't do the whole lacy sleeves thing... I did do the black nail polish, trench coat, doc martins, and the like though.

That is more of pic of an "Emo" kid nowadays... believe it or not there is now a subculture of Goth... man times do change LOL

tallcanadian

Captain

I just can't picture someone like that driving a boat. Maybe a bat, but no, not a boat.

dodgeramsst2003

Petty Officer 2nd Class

been there, done that, great girl, lots of fun, just no spark. We are still friends, hang out on occasion when neither one of us is in a relationship. I told her straight, there just wasn't that something there, she took it well, and is a great friend to this day. ( this happened about 3 yrs ago) Right now she's happily in a relationship, so I haven't seen her in a while for obvious reasons, I'm ok with that just happy that she's happy. Go with your gut otherwise you're going to be miserable, trust me I know I've been there and done it.