FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thank you for the quick replay.The only thing I know about the engine mounts is;they are original Cat 3208 and never been touched before.There are less than 800Hrs, on the engines!I just bought the boat and noticed the shafts are not centered inside the transom tubes.But when was in the water no vibration or noises noticed!I want to switch from the traditional stuffing box to dripless /"new style".